10

Y/N's Pov

*Time skip*
*The next day*

I arrived at my school and walk towards my locker.

"YAH!!" i hear someone scream into my ears. "Dino-ah. You scared me." I said softly.

"Noona, did Woozi-hyung treat you nicely yesterday?" He ask. "Yes, he's very nice." I pet his head.

"Really? He's usually not good with people. You must be special." He smile.

"Oh, Dino-ah. There you are." Jeonghan walk towards us. "Sorry if he bothers you, Y/n"

"No, its nothing." I smile and Dino hug Jeonghan and buries his face into Jeonghan's chest. He's really Jeonghan's baby.

"Ah, Do you want to see Woozi? I can bring you to him" i nodded and he lead me to the library where Woozi is sleeping peacefully with a book in his hand.

"Woozi~" Jeonghan shook him lightly. Woozi groan and wakes up. His annoyed face turn shy after he realised I'm standing right infront of him.

"I'll leave you two alone, bye~" Jeonghan said and I take a seat next to Woozi.

"How was your sleep?" I said softly and pinch his chubby red cheeks.

"Shut up, I didnt get enough sleep last night" he said and cover his face with his hands.

"Hm. Why?"

"......Homework"

"Maybe next time, we can do homework together?" I said and he looks at me with his tired face.

He smile "what about today?" I hum and we chat a bit.

"I'll go to my class now. See you later." I get up and waved at him.

"Okay. Bye"

Woozi's Pov

We're going to do our homework today.

I guess its finally the time to confess my feelings. But I'm scared she'll reject me. (A/n: dont worry boo i gotchu)

*Time skip*
*After School*

Y/n's Pov

"Ayo" I ran towards woozi and hug him from the back. "Are we going to my house or your house?"

"I don't know. You decide"

"Fine. I wanna go my house because my mum will be late today" Woozi nodded.

We chat while walking and we arrived at my house. I unlock the door and enter my house. "Put your shoes here" i said.

We walk straight to my room and Woozi sits on my bed. "Do you want anything?" "Im thirsty"

"I'll get us some water" and i head downstairs.

Woozi's Pov

Im.in.y/n's.room.omg.

I walk around her room and saw a picture of her and her parents. She really looks like her father, just her skin is lighter.

I hear the door open and Y/n is holding two glass of water.

"Okay. Let's do our homeworks"

*Time skip*
*After doing homeworks"

"Ughhhhhhh" Y/n groan and close her books. "I'm finally done" she move closer to me and looks at my book.

"You're done. What are you doing?"

"I'm bored."

"Lets go somewhere"

We head downstairs and put on our shoes. "Where should we go?" Y/n ask and hold onto my sleeves.

"Just follow me" I pull her hood, covering her face.

Y/N's Pov

Woozi pull my hand to bring me somewhere. He seem really excited.

We stop walking and i realised we're at the place we first met.

"Uh?Why did you bring me here?" I ask confused.

"Y/n-ah. I wanted to ask you this for a long time."

He got closer.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

A/n: ah yes sorry for the late update. Sksksk