Y/n's Pov

School's done. Finally. Today has been a weird day.

I walk home alone. As usual.
Then i hear footsteps behind me.

I look back and nothing's there. Im probably imagining things.

I continue walking and again. Footsteps. I walk faster and the footsteps grew louder.

I turn around and there he is

Moon Jun

"Why are you following me?" I ask. Jun look around and went straight to me.

I back away because I don't know what's he's up to. "Wait, no you don't have to run away."

I stop and he tiptoed towards me. "Did you possessed Woozi? I'm curious."

I was confused until I realised what's he's talking about. "Uhh.. I don't know. I thought he's gonna get mad but he didn't"

Jun made an o shape mouth and speak up again.

"You're Y/n right"

"Yeah"

WUT how does he even know who I am. I thought I'm not popular.

"Of course  i know you. We went to the same middle school remember?"

Oh i remember. WAIT DID HE JUST READ MY MIND-

"No I can't read mind. I read peoples expression tho" he chuckle.

"Let me walk you home. Its dangerous for girls to walk alone." He smile "oh its really okay. I'm used to it"

"Well I can't let anything happen to my bestfriend's soon-bride-to-be" he wink.

"What" I blush.

"I'm just joking. I'm still not sure if Woozi like you or not. Its hard to read his expression" he laugh and i laugh too.

He walk me home and leave when we reached my front door.

I open the door and enter my house. "I'm home" I didn't expect anyone to respond but i hear my mother's voice from the other side of the house.

"WELCOME HOME HONEY!!"

I went to her and said "wow you're home early" i smile.

"Eh. I'm not feeling well so i decided to go home"

*Time skip*
*at night*

"Mom. Im going out for a walk"
"Be safe honey"

I went out and walk around the neighbourhood.

I still remember when I help a guy that hurt his ankle. I don't know who he is but I hope he's okay now.

I walk around some more and i saw the guy i help.

The same black hoodie. Ripped black jeans and black face mask.

He turn around and see me. We make eye contact for a minute and he walk towards me.

"Y/n. Thank you for helping me in the past" 

How does he know my name?

He open his face mask. At first,I thought he look familiar then I realised...

It's Woozi

"Ah, so you're the person" i smile. Thats probably the reason he didnt get mad today.

He smile and chuckle. "What's so funny?" I ask and he point at my pink nose.

I blush "i-it's because it's cold okay" gosh.. his nose is pink too.

He look at me and...

A/n: cliffhanger ;)
Usually when i read other fanfictions, they left me hanging.

I wanna know how good that felt lmao.

To be continued..