12

*Time skip*
*After school*

Y/N's Pov

"Let's go." Minghao take my backpack and carry it.

"You don't  have to-"

"Its okay"

We walk to the cafe while chatting. "Ah, we're here" He smile.

We enter the cafe and order our drinks.

*Time Skip*
*After... yk*

A/n : I literally have no idea where this story is going im sorry-

"Done!" He half scream after he finished his homework.

We walk outside and he turn to me.

"Y/n, thank you for helping."

"It's okay. It's not a big deal." I take out my phone to call Woozi.

"Wait-" he SNATCH my phone away. "Well... I actually want to take you somewhere else too"

"But i need to call W-" "please" he cut me off and look at me with pleading eyes.

I sigh. "Fine, but I'll text him to just let him know."

"Thank you again, Y/n." He hand me back my phone.

Woozi's Pov

What are they doing? Why did he take her phone away? What is going on?

Ah... finally she's going to call me.

*Ting*

Ahh.... is she serious?

Y/N: hey sorry i can't call you. Minghao said he wanted to bring me somewhere else. Okay that's it :)

Woozi: k

I wonder where they're going.

Y/n's Pov

"Okay... Done. Where are we going?"

"You'll see" he pull my hand and lead me somewhere.

"Y-you're too fast." I shuttered. He slowed down a bit.

"We're here" I look infront of me and realized we're at a museum.

"Why-" I was cut off by him before I can even finishes my question.

"I've always wanted to go here with you, but I never have the chance to since you're always with Woozi"

I give him a little smile "ah. Well atleast we're here now." He smiled and look down. I never knew he can be shy.

"Haha.. let's go in." He reach out for my hand and hold it tight. For some reason I can feel someone's gaze looking right through me.

*in the museum*

We walk around a bit and admire the arts there. "Wahh..." I mumbled to myself while looking at a painting.

Minghao turns to me and smiles softly. He came closer to my ears and whispers.

"Want me to take a picture of you"

I can feel my face getting hot. "Hah.. s-sure" I stuttered.

He smirks.

He took a picture of me and admire it. "You're really pretty, Y/N. Do you know that" he said softly and show me the picture he just took.

"This is really pretty. Wow I didn't know you're such a good photographer."

His smirk turns into a shy smile.

"Ahahh, thank you. Its nothing tho. I just took alot of picture on my free time." He speaks fastly and his face turns redder.

"But this is the prettiest one" he calmed down a bit and say it in a really soft voice"

"Really? Why?" I asked.

He looks right into my eyes and smiles.

"Because you're in it."

To be continued.....

A/n: HELLO HELLO HI?? MISSED ME? SORRY I PLANNED TO PUBLISH THIS RIGHT AFTER MY EXAM WHICH IS LAST WEEK BUT THE CORONA STUFF MAKES MY LIFE REALLY CHAOTIC SKSNKSJSNSJSKSKSN AAAAA AGAIN SORRY. btw seventeen opened their weverse yesterday and my phone vibrates like a vibrator lmaoooo okauejdjd they're so funny