Chapter 2: Welcome to Japan

Y/N POV:

I woke up literally screaming this dream was it real or is it a vision I am so confused right now I need to find out what this whole dream was about. After thinking about the dream I got dressed.

Outfit:

Hair:

Make up:

Make up:

After getting myself ready for a reaaaalllllyyyyyyy long flight to Japan

After getting myself ready for a reaaaalllllyyyyyyy long flight to Japan. I grabbed my bag and my luggage and went downstairs to the rest of my family who were already waiting at the door ready to leave to the airport. We went into the car and drove to tge airport. And let me tell ya this was pretty annoying my "dear" Sister Jenna was complaining the whole ride that she didn't deserve this God can't she shut the fuck up😑😑😑😑.

A/N: no she can't sweety😂😂

Time skip: at the airport

When we arrived at the airport we said our goodbyes to our parents and searched for the Gate . After we found our Gate we waited for the airplane to come. I was bored af. Because we havd to wait for two hours. When they called the passengers of our airplane were called to go through the gate we stood up and went through and then into the airplane. We found our seats and after 15 minutes the plane started.

Time skip: At the airport in Tokyo Japan

When we got out of the airplane we got our luggages and went to the exit. We saw a butler like dressed person who was holding a sign with our names on in. Jenna and I went to approach that person and he told us that he's there to pick us up. As expected Shu and Reji aren't going to pick us up sadly. We got into the huge black Limousine and drove of to the Sakamaki Mension it was a 30 minutes ride not that long as I expected it to be. We drove through Tokyo and I must say it is a beautiful city I really liked what I was seeing.

Time skip: at the Sakamaki Mension

When we arrived I got emotional but also cold I was happy and at the same time pissed I donno why I just feel this way. And as expected my sister put on her b*tch face and walked through the gate but as you see I thought walking was boring so I teleported into the house Hihi I am bad to the bones .

Reji POV:

I called down my brother to tell them that we will have some guests moving in with us to be honest I wasn't really happy about it because these two will be meaning trouble. I don't like the thought of our Mension burning to ashes just because these two are fighting. When my so called brothers arrived I began to speak " So everyone we will have some guests arriving soon , please behave and do not bite ,hurt or touch them in anyway because first of all these two aren't allowed to be touched and also they could kill us in under a second they are way faster than Vampires, so please be polite, understood?" after my speech Laito asked " fuf so we can't touch these bitch~chans what a shame" and to my surprise my lazy good for nothing brother Shu said" Touch them and you're dead." he warned. Welp I think Laito is the first who will get killed . He is and will always be a.... " Pervert!" Subaru took these words right out of my mouth. A while later we were still discussing what will happen when we heared a loud 💥BANG💥. Oh no please don't tell me they are already here then I hear someone screaming my name " REEEJIIIIIIIII KUUUNNNN❤️😘😘😘"

-----------------------------------------------------------

So that's it again Lol welp I think we all know who is screaming Reji huh😂😂😂😂😂

See ya next time peace out yours lu423na😇😂❤️😘

-----------------------------------------------------------