Chapter 3: Arrival

Reji POV:

" REEEJIIIIIIII KUUUNNNN!!" I knew this Voice very well it's the voice of my "sister" Jenna even though only by heart not biologically thats because Shu and me kinda helped raising them . Their Father and ours are friends what doesn't surprise me a bit because he is also an aristocrat and on in high position in the Vampire culture. But back to the original theme , the girls. I am questioning myself where Y/N is but I think she's playing in the shadows again or to say it in an easy way she is playing with us. I walked to the entrance hall to greet both of the because I felt that two souls are here and not only one .

Jenna POV:

I screamed Reji's name through the house not bothering that Shu- shi was probably sleeping. I mean come on he sleeps all the time! After a short while I heard someone saying my name "Jenna it's been a long time since I've seen you, you've grown up to a beautiful and elegant woman I see..." I knew this voice " REJI " out of excitement I jumped on Reji hugging him tightly. "Would you please don't try to kill me Jenna this behaviour isn't really that polite as you see" Reji said. He then Mentioned" Where is your Sister Jenna ?" " I donno because she was there a moment ago and then she vanished so probably hiding somewhere in the shadows or in a corner." I replied. " Jenna you're being to noisy I was sleeping!" " Shu-shi you're always sleeping so calm down " " Little Missy where is your twin " Shu asked . Then the rest of the 6 brothers entered one in particular jumped me in the eyes he had a red brownish hair colour green glowing eyes and a Fedora hat. He is so Handsome I thought. But we all soon heared a well known voice...

"Hello everyone "

-----------------------------------------------------------

So everyone that's it for this part again...🤗😜 Hope you liked it.

See ya next time yours,

lu423na😘😘🤗🤗

-----------------------------------------------------------