Chapter 9: The beaten Angle

Subaru POV:

When we arrived we saw Y/N lying on the ground bleeding and knocked out my first question was ' why wasn't she fighting back she could have used her magic or powers whatever that is she uses is called.' My mind then told me to act. So I ran infront of her and screamed at the group of girls " ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND " I looked down to Y/N to see that Shu was already holding her in his arms. But then he said" Subaru bring her to the nurse please" I did what he told me honestly I don't know why I am doing this but I know for sure that I wanted her to be okay and not hurt. When I entered the infirmary I told the nurse what happened and she said" Lay her into the bed over there" so I did. But to my surprise the fucking nurse left not giving a fuck. WTF is this school. I guess I'll have to treat her wounds, I searched for the right supplies and started to treat her wound. It's hard to control my thirst right now I would really like to drink a drop of her blood. ' NO SUBARU DON'T SHE IS PRECIOUS TO YOU ' wait what no no no Subaru don't think like that you baka. Out of nowhere she took my hand and used it like a plushie . WTF  then she began to mumble something in her sleep" If............I ........am ..........not........careful Subaru........will.......die.......just...... like Chen....." What the hell does she mean with that. I know the thing with Chen but what does it have to do with my death? She then started screaming and crying in her sleep. I tried to wake her up" Y/N WAKE UP!" she then woke up shocked and pulled me into a hug crying and saying..............

-----------------------------------------------------------

So guys that's it again stay tuned for more ❤️❤️❤️
What will YN say to Subaru???? What do you think will happen next??????🌹🤗

Yours
lu423na ❤️❤️❤️❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------