Chapter 18: The demon within

??? POV

No I wont ... I won't turn into this monster and let the darkness come over me....

Subaru POV:

he then mentioned something that literally kicked me out of this world " Y/N could destroy the whole world and would kill you without any hesitation and would feel nothing by doing so! But afterwards she would literally kill herself..." "Wtf so that means she is a killer machine with no heart...I WON'T BELIVE THAT, THAT AIN'T HER NATURE!!!! " " Sorry to break it to you but when she transforms into a demon she won't recognize the people she know and as I mentioned earlier she would kikl them without hesitation. But there is one thing more that you need to kniw about her and thats when bloodmoon is we need to chain her up and keep her away from the Moonlake , because if she let's one drop of her blood fall into the Moonlake , it will become completely red or to say it in a different way the water will turn to blood and the area of the demon of destruction will rise upon us which would be very bad to be honest with ya. Subaru I am only saying all of this because I don't want you to break down again like the day when you loved her ..." Shu said in a saddened voice. So this means when she will transform...

She would kill me.... But that would mean....She loves me am I right

Or is that wrong ?

-----------------------------------------------------------

OMG guys this story is getting psychopathic like for real.....

And will Subaru find out what the meaning of love really is

Stay tuned to find out ❤️❣️

Yours

lu423na🤗❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------