Charter 20: The Moon

Shu POV:

As I walked my way to the rooftop I felt something strange. I now changed my walking to running and when I opened the door to the rooftop I stood there shocked and scared to death she was there ..... she was free ..... she took Y/N over .....the demon of destruction also called Luna Y/N's other side... We all are gonna die just great. We all are doomed and not just us the whole world is. She will kill everyone that crosses her way.....
And to my bad luck she saw me within a second I got kicked in my stomach and blacked out.....

Y/N/Luna POV:

Sad but true that I had to knock him out . But back to my plan muahahhaha first I have to kill all the sakamakis, then my twin and so on and on and the best comes last ending this whole damn world.....

Subaru POV

Damn where are they why won't they come home?
I then heard the door open and went downstairs to say my pissed hello but when I was in the greeting hall I noticed that Shu and Y/N weren't there so I asked Reji " Where are Y/N and Shu?" But before he could answer Jenna started to scream holding her ears and then she fainted but before that she said " The demon is awake!" What does she mea........ Y/N!!! I run outside to the Moonlake because I felt that she would be there and when I arrived I gasped in shock....

-----------------------------------------------------------

So guys that's it again for today

Wow this is an interesting Chapter huh? What will happen next what do ya think ?🤗🤔🤔🤔

Stay tuned to find out 😍❤️

Yours

lu423na❤️😍😘

(Ps: Thanks for reading my FF I never thought someone would read it hihi it makes me really happy ❤️ )

-----------------------------------------------------------