Chapter 10: Crying Heart

Subaru POV:

Crying and saying :,, Subaru please don't leave me too!" She keept repeating that thousands times till she fell back asleep, tired from crying. Why does it hurt me to see her that way , what does this mean it's irritating me af. WHAT IS SHE TO ME!!!!! After making myself crazy for awhile I decided to leave her room and let her get some rest. Atleast this was the plan I had in mind, Y/N then suddenly held my hand and asked me if I could stay with her for the night. I sighed and agreed though I must say that I hope my crying in the heart will stop now, then its paining me. When she fell asleep I gave her a kiss on the forehead with the thought that I'll be there for her when she needs it.

Time skip: Two Month's later

Y/N POV:

Its been now two months since Subaru and I shared that kiss and a bed . For some reason I can't seem to forget what happened back then but why? No wait Y/ N it can't be it's only been fucking two months, "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN FOR FOR HIM NO DON'T LOVE DON'T SHOW WEAKNESS THAT WILL KILL THE PERSONS YOU LOVE." I screamed through my Room. Then Jenna entered the room panicking like a little kid and said " Y/N it's time the war will begin".....

-----------------------------------------------------------

So guys that's it again Lol welp I wonder what's going to happen next time 🤔🤗. What does Jenna mean with " War" and how will this effect their lifes?

Stay tuned to find out
Till then

lu423na❤️🌹

-----------------------------------------------------------

( Ps: I'm sorry that there hasn't been an update yesterday I was kinda busy sorry 😅❤️🌹)