Chapter 27: Engaged with the dead

Y/N POV

It been six months since the twins were born and I must say I'm happy that I don't have kids jet haha. Jenna is kinda going through a hell of screaming, changing diapers and so on and on. I am sitting in the music room playing the piano while thinking this. I got kicked out of my thoughts when Subaru suddenly hugged me from behind. " Hey are you okay ?" He asked. I just nodded as an answer. " Oh come on my dear what's going on inside your head I can clearly see that something is wrong or going through your head." He explained. I sighed and started to speak " okay you're right something is wrong or let's say on my mind, it's been way too quiet and peaceful the last month's like there wasn't any thread to us all but there is one that I never mentioned." He the looked at me with a questioned face and I told him " there is a chance of a tiny war again haha and maybe I am gonna die 😅" the colour in his face got paler than it normally was and his mouth dropped. He yelled at me " ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU'RE NOT DYING AGAIN I SAID I'LL PROTECT YOU AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE Y/N YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME AG--" He broke down in pain holding his chest. I immediately ran to him and ripped his shirt to see a huge black liquid running out of a black wound near his heart... The curse....it...got... him....
Like Chen he'll die...no not again not because of me no. I started to cry Subaru noticed and hugged me saying" Calm down please I am fine but one question I have is what is that?" He then pointed to the black hole. " The Curse of  forever Love or to make it even clearer we're both literally engaged to the death because now that the curse works one of us two will die if our love will deepen further, which will happen this curse goes down my bloodline and was passed from Moonangle to Moonangle and should prevent the evil from abusing us and using our powers for the wrong thing. But the thing is all Moonangle's in my family fell in love with a vampire which is after awhile the reason they started to hunt us down." I explained. He noticed that this wasn't everything so I started to tell him the legend of the first Moonangle" Listen Subaru, the curse only happened three times with mine now before there were two others and with the first one it started all.... The first Moonangle....."

-----------------------------------------------------------
So guys that's it again here a little cliffhanger on the backstory of Y/N Family and the Curse that has been passed on....🤗

Danm It's getting crazy agian guys I am sooooo exited to see what will happen next . If you are too exited then stay tuned to find out more 🤗❤️❤️😘

Also I've decided that I'll upload every four days now due to a busy schedule at the moment so hope you aren't mad when sometimes a chapter comes out a day or two later then expected. But I hope that I'll be on time with the uploads soon agian

So and until next time

Stay excited for this story and tell me in the comments what you think .
Also thank you for over 500 readers never thought someone would like my storys haha thank you guys so much❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍

Yours lu423na

-----------------------------------------------------------