Chapter 34: Deeper than the ocean part 1

Subaru POV

We arrived in the land of death it was night time. I asked Jenna how the time works in this dimension she told me that its pretty normal to have night here in fact in this dimension is always night. 'Oh great' I thought to myself. ,, How are we gonna find Y/N?" I asked her she simply just answered ,, Follow your heart subaru you can feel it , you know best because you have half of her heart in you and since she has the other half of your heart you both are connected not only that but by the spell or lets rather say the curse of undying love" ,,How does it work jenna?" I questioned with a confused look on my face ,, Focus on her try to feel her presence!" Jenna said. I did as she told me and focused only on Y/N....about 5 minutes nothing happened but then I could feel her but something was off she was nearby but there is this feeling that she is in danger.... I quickly ran into the direction where my senses are leading me to... Then I saw her lying on the ground unconscious. I walk over to her an tried to wake her up when I noticed a strong smell of blood.....

--------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this part

I am sorry
That I didn't continue for a long time this chapter took me three weeks because of a leck of creativity and because I was stressed out a lot.... I truly apologize for that....😭😅hope I can continue normally now if not please don't be mad....

Also what do you think will happen?
Also will they be able to lift the curse🤔

Stay tuned for more 🥺♥️

Yours faithfully

lu423na♥️

Ps: check out my other FF:
Diabolik lovers texting
Its a funny stories 😂♥️
--------------------------------------------------------