Chapter 11: The preparation for a fight

Y/N POV:

"Y/N it's time the war will begin" Jenna literally screamed that. In an instant move I run downstairs grabbed my jacket when the Sakamaki brothers started to aks questions for an example" what is happening?" Reji asked or Subaru " What are you up to baka?"  Wow Subaru applause for this question 😂😂😂

A/N : let's all give Subaru an applause for that question 😂

Then to make these questions stop I simply answered" Jenna and I are going to prepare for the war on the next full Moon" my answer left them speechless. Shu then said" alone for real not with me I am joining you guys" Reji the mentioned" Since the lazyass is joining I'll be too" after Reji said this the rest of the Sakamaki brothers said they'll join too. Wow okay that is a surprise to me. Mostly with Shu, Subaru and Reji on Battlefield that will be interesting.
I then told them that they need to prepare for the fight and who our enemy is " Our enemy is an old friend of Jenna and me which betrayed us and is now planning to destroy us and after she did that she'll kill family, friends and will put the world into chaos which will destroy it in an instant" they all looked shocked and then I mentioned " We all have a chance of dying in battle because the use pure silver and gold daggers arrows and swords also some magic!"
Then I took my leave and went to my secret labor to look for a few spellbooks to be honest I have like over ten million of them. So this meant I'll stay here for hopefully only a day. Fuck . Now I need to stop complaining and get to work lol. And so I began to look for the spellbooks.

Subaru POV:

I heared Y/N voice and what she said in my head all the rest of the evening in my head. " We have a chance of dying huh? But not you right?" I asked myself. Then Shu entered my room which surprised me a lot to be honest with you. He then stood next to me and asked" Are you worried about the war?" " No" I answered. " Then are you worried about Y/N?" I didn't answer this question because he already knew what my answer will be. " I see so you are worried about her am I right?" " Yes" I said. He then asked me one last question " Do you perhaps love her ?" And at thia point something in my heart and mind made a slight clicking sound and  I then told him.....

----------------------------------------------------------

Omg guys it's getting interesting what does Subaru feel for Y/N. And if he should love her will he confess it and what will this do to him????😵🤗😇😨❤️ I am so excited 🤗💥😬❤️

Stay tuned to find out 😇

Yours

lu423na🌹❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------