Chapter 26: Birth of the Sun

Y/N POV

We talked about an hour when we heard my sister scream " THE BABY IS COMING!!!!!" OMFG. I grabbed my handbag put on my shoes and ran to my sister with whom we went to the hospital asap.

Time skip : at the hospital

Y/N

My sister was screaming loud af and we heard that in the Hallway because the sound was going through the doors. Laito was walking up and down . I think he is going crazy to be honest, I mean who wouldn't if their Wife was screaming like hell and in huge pain. I just held Subaru's hand because I was nervous too. I am gonna be an aunt in awhile daaamnnnnnnnn.

Six hours of waiting later we heard a baby screaming and we all went in immediately and then I saw them my two Nieces, they looked like angle's. I didn't notice that I started to tear up because I was really happy for my sister. " Y/N come and hold them " Jenna said exhausted. I went to her and held the baby's . It's official I am an emotional wreck . But I didn't notice that Subaru was staring at me now since awhile. I was just too focused on the twins. When they opened their eyes I saw the bright amber eyes which baby's in our family have when they are born to be sun angle's but what I also noticed that Alissa (one of the twins) didn't have full amber eyes meaning that she'll be an angle of the sunset . Interesting.....

I gave Jenna her baby's back and went to Subaru again

Subaru POV

When I saw Y/N holding the baby's I couldn't help but stare and think that I would like to have my own family with her and get merried to her. She looked really happy holding Alissa and Amelia. She is a proud aunt I can see that 🤗. Maybe I should ask her to be my wife soon.....❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------

So guys that's it again the baby's are there yay🤗❤️

And OMG Subaru wants to merry Y/N how exciting 😱

When will he ask her...?🤔

Stay tuned to find out more 😏🤗

Yours

lu423na❤️🤗😍

-----------------------------------------------------------