-1-

So wake me up when its all over. When I'm wiser and i'm old...

I hit the off button of my alarm and look up at the ceiling. I hate Mondays, especially when its the first day of school after the summer holidays. I pull my blanket over my head and wish I could go back to sleep but I can't. Especially since my parents are gone and if I fall asleep no one would wake me up. 

I get out of my bed and put on a pair of ripped light blue jeans shorts and a white top since we live in San Clemente, California and it stays warm until November.  I add a small layer of makeup, just  mascara and a natural blush, so I looked more awake and go downstairs and grab an apple to have for breakfast. 

I leave the house and get into my car and go to my best friends house to pick her up. Her name is Victoria but everyone calls her Tori or Vic. I have to pick her up everyday since she failed her drivers license... twice. 

Anyway I get to her driveway and text her that I'm outside, just as I finish writing the text I hear the door open and she gets in. 

"Hey Isa, ready for the first day at school" Victoria states as she gets into the car. I look at her with a 'are you kidding' look on my face and reply. 

"Nope, I miss the days when I could sleep in" She rolls her eyes and a small chuckle escaped her lips. "The only thing I want is for a new hot guy to sweep me off my feet and become the love of my life"  Again Tori chuckles. 

"Amen sister, can I have one of those two?" We both laugh and continue our journey to the hell that is called school. 

We arrive and I park my car in the school parking lot. Once we get out we see the lunatic, also known as our best friend Tyler, running towards us. 

He runs to me and pulls me into a hug while squeezing the life out of me. He then goes to Tori and does the same thing. 

"How have my two favourite girls been?" He says while draping both his arms around us and leading us towards the schools doors. 

"Aww we're still called that. Didn't find any better girls in Brazil Ty Ty?" I ask while poking his side. Tyler is from Brazil and spent his whole summer there, coming back only yesterday which means that we haven't seen him since the end of last school year. 

"No one can beat you two" We have all been friends for 5 years, but me and Tyler have been for longer. I've know him since I was born because our parents are friends and we've always had a connection. Not anything more than best friends though, we've never tried anything more and I don't think we ever should because of our strong friendship. 

Isabella moved here from Boston when we were 12 so that's why we've only know her for 5 years.  

 We all walk into school and then Tyler and Victoria leave me to go to their lockers which are on the opposite side of school to mine. I walk to my locker, not paying much attention to anything in general, and then I collide with a wall. Or at least I thought it was a wall. 

I look up at a gorgeous face that I've never seen before and look into the most mysterious green eyes. After me gawking for a moment, I finally say, 

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't.." Just as I'm about to finish he interrupts me. 

"Watch where you going next time..." I get up just as he continues walking and bumps into my shoulder. 

"Jerk" I call after him but he just keeps on walking unaffected.