-10-

I decide that I'm gonna go in the room because I'm tired anyway. I hesitate whether to knock but decide against it since its my room too now. I walk in and he's sitting on the window sill, he looks over to me before looking back outside the window. 

"which side of the bed do you prefer?" I ask, trying to be nice since its his bed. 

"This one." He says while pointing to the left side, which is the side closest to the window. I nod and go into the right side of the bed. I lie on my side facing him. 

I stare at him looking out the window. From the outside, he looks like an everyday bad boy. Dark clothes, gorgeous, every girls dream to make him fall in love with her. But after spending less than an evening with him, I can tell that it's all a cover. He may still be an asshole, but you can tell that he wasn't always like this. 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Don't flatter yourself, I was just thinking that you still have to ask me questions." Lies. But I will not give him the satisfaction of knowing that.  

"Ahhhh, what shall I uncover from the innocent little Bella here." he asks to himself. "Any past relationships?"

"No nothing like super serious, just like a few dates and stuff like that." 

"What about that guy you always hang out with?" He asks, referring to Tyler. 

"Oh nooo. He's my best friend, I've known him since I was born." He just nods and stares out the window again. I take this time again to look at him. I know I've only known him for like 2 days and now I'm stuck with him for a while so why not try and find the best in him. He then speaks which pulls me out of my thoughts. I look at him confused which he gets as please repeat as I didn't hear what he said. 

"Whats your body count?" He repeats. I roll my eyes, of course he's wondering how many people I've slept with. The thing is, I haven't slept with anyone.

Before I even think, my mouth says "1" before I get the chance to register what I just said. Why would I say that. Probably cause I didn't want him to think I was the good girl that he thinks I am. But why do I care what he thinks of me? I swear my mouth has a mind of its own. 

He looks at me with his eyes raised and I return the expression. 

"What?" I say, after he just kept on staring at me for a while. 

He just shakes his head and looks out the window. "Nothing, just thought you would be the kind of girl who would save for a guy that really means to you." He says while putting his hands up in a "mocking way". This really annoys me. Not everyone is what they seem and I'm suddenly very happy with my mouth saying one to him. He's such an ass. 

"Well you don't know me asshole." I say while giving him a death stare. He puts his hands up in defeat while a smirk come along his face. 

"Wow, no need to become all defensive, it's not like you were saving it." He lowers his hands and stares at me. 

"Yeah but you don't have to think I'm this kind of person even if you know nothing about me.." He shrugs. 

"Ok, out of Axe, Stef, Brody and me, who is the most good looking?" He smirks at me, expecting me to say him but of course I couldn't do that, even though he probably is in my opinion. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of him knowing that. I raise my eyebrow at him before starting to think. I mean they all are pretty good looking but if I had to choose I would choose, 

"Axe." I say without hesitation. I look up at him to see something in his eyes, but he covers it up almost immediately. 

"Hmmm, he would love to know that." He says with a grin on his face. I quickly sit up on the bed. 

"Um no, everything that has been said in this apartment, especially your questions to me, stay in this apartment, Okay?" He doesn't say anything and just grins while looking out the window. Will he stop doing that. 

"Okay?" I say a bit harshly this time. 

"Fine Bella, Okay." he says while looking at me with an amused look on his face. 

"Ok whatever get on with your last two questions." I say while lying back down on the bed. 

"You know I think I'll keep them for special occasions." I sit back up on the bed and look at him. I wish I could go over there and slap that stupid amused look on his face. 

"You didn't say that we could do that, that's unfair." He shrugs his shoulders while getting up off the window sill. 

"Lifes unfair Bella." He starts undressing, probably getting ready for bed, and I can't help but stare a little at his six pack while he takes off his shirt. But I make sure I look away before he notices that I was staring, don't want his ego getting too big. 

I turn to the other side, mainly because I don't know if I can resist not looking any more and I feel the bed behind me dip a little while he gets in. I can do this, right? just 4 months, it won't be that bad... 

"Night Bella" He says before he turns the lights off. 

"Night asshole." I say and I swear I hear a slight chuckle but I'm already dozing off to sleep. 

Authors note: 

Please like and comment! It helps with my motivation and it'll help the next part come sooner!