-6-

I open every door that I see on my way to the bedroom. Closet. Bathroom. Tv room. Ah finally a bedroom. I put my stuff on the bed and see that there is another door in the bedroom. I open it and its a walk in closet with a bathroom at the other end. But the closet Is full of Jasons clothes. 

Oops I went to the wrong room. I go out and open the last door that there is in the hallway and see that its a utility room. Wait, I have to sleep in the same bed as that asshole ! I did not agree to this. Also where are his parents?

I stomp my way back down the hallway to where he is still lying on the couch on his phone. He puts his phone down when he notices me standing there. 

"Can I help you?" I roll my eyes 

"Umm yeah, why is there only one bedroom?" He laughs. Seriously he's laughing right now. God this is so not gonna be a good 4 month. 

"Well, when the architects were designing the apartment they decided to only put in one bedro..." He thinks he's so funny. 

"You know what I mean! How are we gonna sleep?" 

"Well we go into the bed, close our eyes and soon sleep will consume us." At this point I give up and go back to the bedroom, while I hear him laughing, and decide to unpack my bag. Until I reach the room and see that all the closet space is taken with his clothes. 

You know what, I'm just gonna call my mom and tell her what a mistake she has done and tell her to call the school and say that she meant to say no.  She answers on the second ring. 

"Hi sweetie, how was school today?" 

"Hi mom, oh you know the usual. Getting called into the principles office to get handcuffed to the new super annoying guy in my grade." 

"Oh right. I got an email that you got chosen. Isn't it exciting?" 

"Exciting? it's farrrrr from it. He's a complete asshole and I have to live at his apartment, which is very nice, but I wanna be in my own bed and I can't even hang out with my friends on some days of school when im supposed to be hanging out with them every day!"

"Come on sweetie, it's good to have some change once in a while. Also I thought that since me and your dad are never home recently because work is taking up a lot of time, it would be nice for you to live with someone." 

"But I could've just asked Victoria or Tyler to have a extremely long sleepover at our house! Not having to live with a guy I met yesterday and already don't like." 

"Well you're going to have to live with it because I think it'll be good for you." Ugh this is not working! I have to get out of here and I think I know just the trick. 

"But he doesn't even live with his parent! I have no idea where they are and there is only one room! I have to sleep in the same BED as him." 

"I was told that his parents don't live with him but he is 18 and im sure he's very responsible. As for the bed situation, I trust you not to do anything that would lead to a little surprise in 9 months." 

"Mommmmmmm." I groan in disgust. 

"Anyway sweetie I have to go but enjoy your adventure and call me whenever you want ok." 

"Ok, bye mom." 

"Bye love you." 

"Love you too." She then hangs up. I really miss them sometimes, like they both go to the same place but I'm here and even when they are home, its never longer than a week and then they're gone again for so long. Now they left on Monday and they're not coming back for 3 weeks. 

"Mommmmmm"  I hear Jason imitate as he walks into the room. 

"You know its not nice to listen into other peoples conversations." He lays down on the bed taking out his phone again. 

"Since when did I say I was nice?" He asks while raising an eyebrow at me.