-8-

I wake up on the sofa in the living room to the sound of keys in the keyhole. Great the asshole is coming home. I sit up to look at the door and see Jason and Zach come through. Why is Zach here. 

"This project seems to be going well. First night and you already went out without her." Jason just rolls his eyes and comes to sit next to me on the couch. I check my watch and its 11pm. Wow I must've been tired, last time I checked my phone it was 6:30pm. Zach sits on the arm chair in front of the sofa and just looks at us. 

"You know, I'm not that much older than you guys. I know that you would've tried to go out without each other. Thats why I installed a camera in your hallway so that I can see if you guys leave, I just didn't expect it so early." Jason stands up with his hands in fists by his side. 

"Who the fuck gave you permission to do that! That must be an invasion of our privacy!" Jason says half screaming. 

"Your dad," he says and points to Jason, "and your mom." He says while pointing to me. "When we asked who would let their kids do this we also sent them a contract of what we will do, and they both signed it. So we are legally allowed to do this." I see Jasons breathing increase and I don't see his face but I know he must be furious. 

"That piece of shit!" Jason says before storming off into his room. I flinch when I hear him slam his door before looking at Zach. 

"I'm sorry if this whole situation is making you feel uncomfortable." He says to be. Why is he so nice? I should be mad at him for making me be handcuffed to this idiot but he is so nice I can't. 

"Don't worry about it. At least it'll help your studies." He gives me a small smile and nods. 

"Anyway, I should be going. But please try and make him stay with you, or you go places with him." I nod and he gets up and makes his way over to the door. 

"Wait," I say and he turns to look at me. "How did you know where he is?" 

"Oh I didn't, that's why it took so long. When I saw him leave on the camera I went to Camerons apartment and stayed there. We're family friends so It was all good. So when I saw him go out of the elevator on the camera, I went outside of Cam's apartment and that's how I got here." I nod before say a quick goodbye which he returns. 

Once he's closed the door, I look down the hallway and my eyes stop at Jasons bedroom door. He doesn't seem to like his dad that much. I decide to get up and go over and try and speak to him. I knock quietly on the door. 

"Not now Bella." Is all I hear on the other side of the door. I hate how he calls me Bella, like I don't mind the name but why does he get to use a different nickname than all of my other friends do. I barely like him. I go in anyway and see him sitting by the window and I sit on the bed. 

"What don't you understand about not now?" He asks while leaning his head back on the wall. 

"Incase you haven't noticed, this is my room too now." He doesn't say anything and looks back out of the window. "What happened back there?" I ask looking down at my hands. 

"Why do you care?" He says arrogantly. Jesus I'm just trying to be nice. 

"Well you know, we're gonna live together for 4 months so I'm just trying to be nice." I say while getting but and making my way to the door. 

"Wait, I'm sorry Bella." I stop by the door and turn around. He's looking at me with sorrow in his eyes and I can't help but stare, i've never seen him show any emotion in his eyes. He always has his walls up. I go back to the bed and sit down. 

Neither of us says anything, but it's not awkward, it's comfortable. 

"I'm hungry" He says out of nowhere. Just as he says that, I can feel how empty my stomach is and I realise that I didn't have any dinner. 

"Me too, what do you have here?" He shrugs and makes his way to the kitchen.