-5-

How am I gonna survive 4 months of this? I don't think I will. I've already told Tyler and Victoria to start planning my funeral. However when I said that, I got a 'don't be so dramatic' from Jason. Typical. 

Anyway, we figured out that we're splitting our lunches up. Which means that Monday's and Thursday's we're having lunch with Tyler and Victoria and Tuesday's and Friday's we're having lunch with the 'bad boys'. 

Today we had lunch alone to figure out all the details, like how are we gonna take both our cars back and that we need to go get my stuff at my house. Tyler offered to drive my car home which makes sense since I won't need it as I'll be living at Jasons house and he has a car. 

Now I'm in Jasons car, which was very hard to get into as I had to climb over the consol so he can go into the drivers seat. I bet you someone got that on video. Anyway we're going to my house to get all my stuff. I still can't believe my parents said yes to this. I'm so gonna call them and complain later. 

We arrive at my house and both get out, which again was hard since I had to do the same thing while Jason was no help and just laughing. 

I drag him to my room and get my bag and put everything in it. 

"Where are your parents?" He asks while I put some t-shirts in my bag. 

"Oh their work involves travelling so they're rarely home." 

"What kind of work?" 

"My dad is a pilot and my mom is travel advisor so she goes and sees which hotels are nice." He nods and just starts looking around my room. 

Once I've finished getting all my stuff we go back to his car and I put my stuff in the boot before I have to climb over the consol again. This is gonna be really annoying if I have to do this every day.  

We arrive at his apartment building and I can tell its gonna be nice from the outside. I can't wait to see the people who raised this asshole.

His apartment is on the third floor and when we get out of the elevator, Zach is standing in front of us. 

"Hi guys, I see you went to get Isabella's stuff. I just came here to speak to your neighbours." 

"Ok dude, you've already made us handcuffed together, can you just leave us alone now." Jason rudely states. I elbow him in his ribs before saying, 

"Why were you speaking to his neighbours?" I can see Zach hide a smirk, probably because I hit Jason. 

"Well to make sure this experiment works, we need to make sure that you're not leaving without your handcuffs so Cameron here will take off your handcuffs and put them back on each time you come or leave the apartment."  A guy around our age comes out from a door next to Zach and gives a small wave. 

"Anyway, I will do weekly checkups at random times. See you then." And with that, Zach goes into the elevator and leaves. 

We all stand there awkwardly before Jason huffs and makes his way to his apartment door. 

"Umm, Zach gave me your timetables so when you need to leave I'll be outside your door and if you need to leave at other times just come and knock, I'm always home." 

"Don't you have anything better to do!" Jason states angrily. 

"Jason!" I say while nudging him again. 

"No don't worry, I work from home. I'm a graphic designer so I design stuff all day in my apartment and I was happy to help Zach with his project. Hopefully it'll teach you some new things." He says directing it rudely at Jason. 

"Oh ok, well if you could just unhand cuff us for now please." I say. He takes off our handcuffs and Jason walks into his apartment. 

The apartment seems really nice, you walk in and there is the living room and a kitchen with a bar and dining table to the left. It is also decorated very well. 

"Fucking dick" He mutters under his breath. 

"He was fine. Anyway where should I put my stuff." I ask while looking around the apartment. 

"Just put it in the bedroom its down the hall. Don't expect a tour or anything. You can just open the doors and see where everything is. The apartment isn't so big." He says while falling onto the couch and taking his phone out. 

What a gentleman.