-4-

So wake me up when its all over, when I'm wis.. 

Ugh second day of school. Why can't school just be once a week and we get a 6 day weekend. That would be amazing. I mean at least we started on a Thursday so we don't have to start with a full week. 

 So the rest of the day yesterday went by pretty fast, all the classes were fine and the college students were going from class to class. Also I have almost every class with Jason.. isn't that fun. And somehow he has managed to sit close to me in every single one. Great... 

Anyway hopefully today is less tiring. I drive to Victorias place and get her and then we go to school. I go to my first lesson of the day, Math, fun right. At least this is the only lesson where I don't have Jason or his friends so I can be able to relax a bit. 

I go and sit in my seat and not even 2 seconds later the teacher, Ms Jones, comes to speak to me. 

"Ms Wilson, could you please go to the reception, they are requesting you." I nod and make my way there. Once I'm there the headmaster steps out of his office. 

"Hello Ms Wilson, I hope this is not too much of an inconvenience for you but please come into my office, we are just waiting for Mr Price and then we'll get started." He leads me into his office and I notice that the guy from San Clemente University that spoke at the assembly is here. I don't pay too much attention to him but I try and figure out who Mr Price is and why we are both needed here.  

About 2 minutes later, Mr Sulivan goes out of his office to get the other student. They both come in and I turn to see who Mr Price is. 

Oh. My. God. Why. Why. Why. Why. Once he spots me he smirks and then sits down beside me. Jason Price, at least there are no more surprises about his name.  

"Anyway I will let Zach explain why you are here." Mr Sulivan says while pointing to the college guy, well now we know what his name is. 

"Ok so as I said it yesterday in the assembly you probably know what I'm gonna say." I try to recall the assembly but I don't really... Shit. No, No, No, No this can't be what I think It is. I look over to Jason to see if he's figured it out but he doesn't seem like he has. 

"So if you don't remember, we're gonna handcuff you two together for 4 months." 

"WHAT!" I hear beside me and Jason is now stood up in front of his seat. "I didn't move to a new school for this" 

"We know it may be annoying but both your parents said it would be fine to do this, so we are legally allowed to do this." Mr Sulivan adds as Jason sits back down, clearly irritated. 

"Anyway, we need to get some details done. Like for example where you will be staying." 

An hour later and we're finally done with all the details. We decided that we would stay at Jasons house, well we did rock paper scissors for it, and we don't have to be handcuffed on Wednesdays so we don't rip each others throats out. Also we don't have to be handcuffed inside his apartment which is a relief.  Lastly we changed our schedules so that we have all the same classes, which doesn't take long since there is only one class that we're not in together. 

Also they're assigning a person who is in all of our classes to be the person who takes off the handcuffs when we need to go to the bathroom but the other person still has to stand outside the bathroom door.

They put the handcuffs on us, which is very uncomfortable, and we're dismissed to our class. This is gonna be fun walking into a lesson that started half an hour ago with our handcuffs on. 

Once we arrive at our class, we go in and everyone stops to stare at us before noticing that we're handcuffed. 

"Alright kids, as you can see Jason and Isabella have been chosen for the experiment so get along with your work now." Mr Jenkins our history teacher said. Then Jason and I make our way to a table of two available at the back while everyone starts whispering. Ugh I can't imagine the rumours that are gonna go around now.