-11-

-- Jase's POV --

-- rewind to making the pasta --

"Well whenever I ask you a question, you never answer it." I put the pasta into the boiling water. Jesus she's talk a lot. Most of the girls just fall over me and don't really care about me. But she's different. I turn around and lean on the bar counter in front of her. 

"How about this, since you seem to have a lot of question, you can ask 5 questions tonight and I'll answer them." A smile comes on her face like she's super excited to get to know more about me. I don't get it, why does she care so much. 

"Oooooo, so many questions to ask, which ones to choose??" I raise my eyebrows slightly as she looks around the room, probably trying to think of the questions.  "Ok so I'll start with an easy one, what are we going to do this weekend?"

Ugh, we, im gonna be stuck with her. I mean she doesn't seem bad but I need my personal space sometimes. And how am I supposed to get girls with a girl always by my side. 

"Tomorrow I'm hanging out with the boys, so I guess you have to come." I don't pay much attention to it, I made plans yesterday so Im gonna go. She'll just have to tag along. 

"Excuse me, what if I had plans with my friends tomorrow." I look at her with my head over my shoulder. 

"Do you?" 

"No but I could've.." I chuckle and go back to my food. Honestly if she did I probably would've told her to cancel them. I made plans with the boys, im not gonna cancel them to hang out with her friends. 

"Ok anyway, what are your hobbies?" 

"I like to cook.. and.... well I bet you already know the other one." I say just to see her reaction. I turn around and she looks at me dumb founded until she scrunches her face up, finally realising what I said. 

"Ewww." She says while grabbing the first thing next her, which is the towel to dry your hands, and throws it at me. But I catch it before it hits me. I laugh while she just looks away. 

"Ok moving on." She says while I'm still laughing. "How did you get so close to the other guys already. I mean you've only been here for like a day."

I put the plate of carbonara in front of her as I sit on the barstool next to her. "See that's where your wrong, I came here at the beginning of the summer to move in and everything and I never left so I was at a bar one night and they were there and then we became buds." Which is true, I went to a bar cuz my dad was a real ass that day and I wanted a distraction and the guys came in and came over to me as they saw I was hitting on this girl and Stef made a joke that he was my boyfriend and she left. 

I was pissed but then Axe told me that its what he does and I should just leave it.  Then they stayed and I guess we became friends.

"Why did you choose the bedroom without the ensuite?" I knew this question was gonna come. 

"I don't know, I just chose the first room I went in I guess. it doesn't really matter anyway."  But that's not the real answer.  The real reason is that the view is better there. I don't tell people that though cuz they'll think im a sissy,  but its true. In the night its really nice and when I need to think I just sit there and stare out the window. But no way is she gonna know that's the real reason. Then she'll ask even more question about why I need to think and why I won't tell her. 

"Ok last question, where are your parents?" I tense up. I should've known this question was gonna come. I feel her gaze on me while I think of what I should tell her. Whatever she can know the truth. 

"You don't have to.." She starts but I cut her off. She must've seen my discomfort.  "No its fine. My mom died when I was little and my Dad is a complete asshole that I don't speak to."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I shoul..." I cut her off again, not wanting her pity, I got enough pity my whole life. "Yeah whatever. It happened." She doesn't say anything else so I think she got the hint that I don't wanna talk about it. 

She moves to put her dishes away and I leave mine and go to my room. 

-- later in the room -- 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I say when I notice her staring at me. 

"Don't flatter yourself, I was just thinking that you still have to ask me questions."

"Ahhhh, what shall I uncover from the innocent little Bella here." I say while thinking. I'll start off with an easy one. "Any past relationships?" 

"No nothing like super serious, just like a few dates and stuff like that."  Hmm I swear I saw her with this guy that she seems super close with at school. "What about that guy you always hang out with?"

"Oh nooo. He's my best friend, I've known him since I was born." I nod and look back out the window. I suddenly get less tense, when I didn't even know that I was tense. Hm that's weird. I look back out the window. Hmm lets see what her reaction will be with this question. 

"Whats your body count?" She focuses back on me, probably deep in thought, and gives me a look saying that she didn't hear the question. 

"1" She says. Huh, I would've thought that she is a virgin. I must've looked surprised because she asks "What?" 

I shake my head and look out the window. "Nothing, just thought you would be the kind of girl who would save for a guy that really means to you." I put my hands up in a mocking way as I say this. 

"Well you don't know me asshole." I look back at her with a smirk on her face, she seems to like that name for me. I put my hands up in defeat as she is giving me a death stare and say, 

"Wow, no need to become all defensive, it's not like you were saving it."  I put my hands down and look at her. 

"Yeah but you don't have to think I'm this kind of person even if you know nothing about me.." I shrug. 

"Ok, out of Axe, Stef, Brody and me, who is the most good looking?" I smirk at her and wait for her to respond. 

"Axe." She says without hesitation. Anger sudden fills me and I have no idea why. But I shake it away. 

"Hmmm, he would love to know that." She quickly sits up and I just grin at her.

"Um no, everything that has been said in this apartment, especially your questions to me, stay in this apartment, Okay?" I don't say anything and just look out the window, feeling her rage towards me.

"Okay?" she repeats more harshly this time. 

"Fine Bella, Okay." I say. 

"Ok whatever get on with your last two questions." I can't think of anymore question to ask right now so I decide to keep them.  

Authors Note: 

Just thought it would be interesting to get a Jase POV of this scene, to get to know some more information on him. 

Please Like & Comment ❤️