-7-

This guy. So full of himself. Like he's new to the school, isn't he supposed to be shy?

"Whatever, where do I put my clothes? Your closet is full." He doesn't look away from his phone.

"Theres a closet in the tv room, you can put them in there." Why is there a closet in the tv room? Who cares, at least I get a place to put my stuff. For a second there I thought I would have to throw his clothes out of the window to get some space.

I grab my stuff and walk to the tv room. I see the closet on the left of the tv and start unpacking.

Once I've finished unpacking I realise that there is a door on the other side of the room. I go towards it and open it and realise that it is another bathroom. Wait, Is this mean to be a bedroom with an ensuite ? Why did he make it into a tv room ?

I walk back towards the bedroom where he is lying in the exact same position on his phone.

"Why did you make the tv room a tv room not a bedroom?"

"Because there was no need for another room." He says nonchalantly. Funny how he doesn't think he would need one, if this was my apartment I would love to have a second room to have friends or family sleep over. But he seems different. Also I would've chosen the room with the ensuite.

"You like to talk a lot don't you..." I say sarcastically

"Yeah, love it." He replies with the same amount of sarcasm. I roll my eyes and head to the living room, not standing to be in the same room as him for too long. I'm seriously hesitation on sleeping in the tv room on the sofa or the huge poufs he has.

I sit on the long part of the L sofa. I love these sofas, like who every created it is a genius. Jason is never getting this seat again... I go on my phone for a while before I hear Jason come in the room.

"I'm going out." He says while putting a green bomber jacket over his hoodie.

"You can't were supposed to be together all the time, remember?" He rolls his eyes and takes his keys from the kitchen counter.

"Who cares? If I don't make noise, that idiot neighbour won't know and no one has to know." I don't respond, shake my head and go back on my phone. Less than two seconds later I hear the front door close and I'm alone in his apartment. On a Friday night. Great. I decide to face time Tyler.

"Hey Izzy, how's life with the new guy?" Ahhhh Tyler, so nonchalant about the whole situation.

"Horrible, there is only one bedroom and the guy is a dick and his parents are no where to be found and did I mention the guy is a dick ?" He chuckles a bit.

"Ahhh Izzy, you guys have barely met. Maybe if you get to know him he'll be better? Isn't that the whole point of this project?" Guys just don't get it do they? I should've called Tori, she would understand my situation.

"Whatever. What about the bed situation?"

"We've slept in the same bed thousands of times. What's the difference?" Seriously? How dumb can he be.

"The difference is that he's probably slept with thousands of girls and I'm gonna be in the same bed as him wondering if he wants to get in my pants."

"True. Just make sure he knows his boundaries." I nod and I hear someone call his name in the background.

"Sorry Izzy, I have to go. Its dinner." I nod and blow a kiss to the screen before he hangs up.