-13-

We get into the car with our handcuffs, god I did not miss these. Am I gonna have to climb over the console every single time I get in this car? 

Once we're in the car, Jason starts driving and soon we're at the petrol station. 

"What do you have to get here anyway?" I ask as he turns off the engine and takes off his seatbelt. 

"Cigarettes" He responds. I look at him with disappointment on my face. 

"Seriously?" He looks at me and I can see annoyance in his eyes. 

"Bella, let me live my life. I'm already stuck here with you for 4 months so let me do what I want. You're not my girlfriend!" He says almost screaming. I get that as my cue to shut up and he goes out of the car with me climbing out after him. 

He walks a bit ahead of me and I can tell that I've really annoyed him. Great. We walk into the store and he goes to the cash register, asks for whatever pack he wants and before we know it, we're back in the car again. 

I really hope he doesn't smoke in the car or in the apartment though cause that is just disgusting. He starts the engine and I'm eyeing the pack of cigarettes, hoping he's not gonna have one. 

"Can I make one rule?" I say while turning to him. He rolls his eyes, 

"What." He says bluntly. Jeez he doesn't have to be so arrogant all the time. 

"No smoking in the apartment or in the car, you can smoke as much as you want outside or in other places but not those two." 

"Yeah sure whatever, I don't smoke in the car or in my apartment anyway." I nod and he keeps his eyes on the road. We arrive at speedy's and get out of the car. I swear I'm gonna be an expert at getting out of this car over the console by the end of this. We walk in to see that Axe is already there. Jase drags me over there. 

"Ahh brown eyes, nice to see you again.." He says grinning at me. 

"Wish I could say the same." I say with a fake smile on my face. Jase lets me go into the booth first before following after me. 

"Well brown eyes, I thought we were friends." He says while leaning on the table. I don't respond and just smile at him. Just then Brody and Stef come and they come and sit in the booth. Why doesn't Brody have a nickname? I mean it could be bro but in a way every ones nickname could be bro so.... 

"I'm starvinggggg." Brody moans as he comes and sits on the other side of Jase. 

"Your always hungry." Jase says. Brody just shrugs and grabs a menu. After everyone knows what they want, we order from our waitress who so obviously liked Jase as she kept on smiling and staring at him, but he didn't pay much attention to her. I take a chicken panini while the guys take burgers. 

"So, how's it like living with him?" Stefan says while pointing his finger at him. 

"Omg I love it, we had a pillow fight and its gonna be like a 4 month long sleepover!" I say while pretending to be one of those super happy girls. I hear a chuckle from beside me. Wow, he has a sense of humour. I also get some chuckles from the others. 

"That bad huh?" Brody says with a grin on his face. I mean, its kinda annoying but I don't want to be mean, even though he is a real asshole sometimes. 

"Ehh, I mean last night he was bearable. But I don't think he's much of a morning person." I say trying to say it in the nicest way possible, hey he may be an asshole but I'm a nice person and I could say it to his face but not in front of his friends. 

"Bearable? I don't know which Jason you know but I'm pretty sure it's not the one here." Stefan says which he gets a kick under the table from Jason. We all start laughing except Jason who is giving Stefan a death stare. 

Just then our waitress comes back with our food. And she lingers extra long on Jason and suddenly picks up a conversation with him. Suddenly I feel someones foot on my leg, I look to Stefan who's trying to get my attention. 

"Pretend you're his girlfriend to make her go away and I'll buy you whatever you want below $10." He whispers to me. I chuckle a bit and nod my head, I think me and Stefan are gonna be good friends. 

I then listen to their conversation to find a good place to get into it. 

"So have you been to the theme park downtown yet?" She says while fluttering her eyelashes at him, Jesus how desperate can you be. 

"Nope." Jason replies 

"We'll its super fun, there's rollercoasters and a Ferris wheel." I take this as my cue. I intertwine his fingers in mine on the hands that we're handcuffed, put it on the table so she can see it and then, 

"Omg, babe that sounds like so much fun! We should so go there together!" He tenses up beside me and I can feel his anger from here. 

"Oh, well I need to help this table so call me if you need anything else." She says while walking to another table. The other guys all burst out laughing, especially Stefan. I take my hand away from him as he turns to me with a death stare. 

"Hey don't blame me, Stefan is giving me $10 now..." He then turns to Stefan who is still laughing but stops once he realises that he might get kicked again.

"Hey bro I'm just making sure that you get the right girl for you, this one and the bartender the other day just weren't them.." Everyone bursts out laughing again and he just starts to eat his burger. 

-- finished eating -- 

"That was the best burger I've had in a while!" Brody says while leaning back in his seat, just having finished his burger. 

"You literally said that last week about the same exact burger.." Axe said. 

"Yeah well you will say that about girls, I'll say it about burgers." Brody says as a comeback. Everyone except Axe starts laughing. Axe just gives him the middle finger. 

"Anyway, who wants to go to the theme park!" He says happily to everyone. 

Everyone shakes their heads and says small no's and Brody looks disappointed. 

"Come on Isabella, I know you want to go." He says to me and gives me some puppy dog eyes. I chuckle slightly before lifting up my hand with Jasons arm following. 

"Unfortunately wherever I go, it has to be with him and he doesn't seem like he can be convinced easily." Brody slumps back in his seat before saying,

"Fine, but you owe me a day at the theme park." I laugh before giving him my hand to shake on it. 

Authors note: 

Hiiii, sorry for such a long time since an update but you know. School  😢. 

Anyway I hope you like this chapter! Please vote and comment ❤️