-12-

I wake up to the sunlight in my eyes. Weird, I never forget to close my curtains. I open my eyes to see Jase's face right in front of me and I almost jump. Ugh no wonder the curtains weren't closed. This isn't my room. I check my phone to see what time it is, 10:03. 

I turn to look at Jase again and he's fast asleep. He really is very good looking. But he's an asshole, so no Isabella, NOOOO! I decide to get up and have a shower. I walk out of the room and into the tv room to get my clothes. I then go and take a shower. 

Once I've finished my shower I get changed into a casual light blue dress and I go out to have some breakfast. I look through every single drawer and cupboard to see where everything is before I realise that he only has toast for breakfast. How boring, not even any cereal or fruit. I take the toast and put it in the toaster before taking the jam out of the fridge. We really need to go food shopping. 

Once my toast is ready my phone buzzes. 

Tori 💋

Hey Isa

Hows life with Mr bad boy 😂

Ugh I can't even talk about it 

He's so annoying and full of himself and once he seems nice he does a snarky comment and it ruins the whole thing... 

Why can't I get a boy like Leonardo  DiCaprio in titanic. 

What have boys turned into these days, I wish I was born in the 1950s they seemed so much nicer 

😂

Come on it can't be that bad

Would you like to take my place and try ? 

Nah im good, I like my bed 😘

Anyway wanna go to the mall later ?

I would love to but..

I have to go hang out with his friends today 😢

You're the first girl I've ever heard complain about hanging out with the hottest boys in the school.

Well I'm different than other girls. 

ahahah I knowww

anyway see you Monday then, I have a lunch tmw with the whole fam 

Ugh but whyyyyy

You'll be free and I'm stuck here

Love you 😘  

😘

I turn my phone off and put my stuff into the dishwasher. When I turn around, Jase comes out of the room in low waisted sweatpants and no shirt. He puts a hand through his hair while looking at me and going straight to the toast and putting one on the toaster. 

"Good morning to you too." I mutter sarcastically before going to the sofa. He doesn't say anything and I can tell that he's not a morning person. I look through instagram and stuff like that before he comes and sits down on the sofa next to me and goes on his own phone. I don't pay much attention to him before he snatches my phone out of my hand. 

"Hey give me my phone." I say while trying to grab it back. I try and get it back while he just grabs hold of both my arms in his hand and uses his other hand to do something on my phone, after a while of fighting and realising that its not gonna work, I look over his shoulder, letting him be on my phone. 

I can see that he's adding his contact in as Jason 🥵, which I roll my eyes to and then he sends himself a text. Then he goes to all my social media and adds himself, which I roll my eyes to again, and he finally gives me back my phone. 

"You know, the nice thing to have done was to ask me to do all those things instead of stealing my phone.." He looks over at me before saying, 

"Yeah, but as I said before, since when did I say I was nice." He gets up and walks to the direction of his, or should I say, our room. I go back on my phone and realise that I've been added to a group. Its called Hottest dudes in the land and I can already guess who it might be. 

Hottest dudes in the land

Axe: Well look what we have here, a new group chat 🙄

Axe: Don't we have one of these already? 

Stef: Nah, this one is different... 

Stef: We've got a new member... 

Jase 🥵: Brody made me. 

Brody: I figured she's gonna be around so why not add her 

Axe: Ahhh brown eyes has joined I see

Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that ? 

Axe: Maybe. But I'm not one to listen to people 

🙄

Hottest dudes in the land? seriously 

Stef: That was me  

Jase 🥵: Just stating a fact 

Brody: 12:30 at speedy's ? 

Jase 🥵: Cool 

I check the time, 11:47, and close my phone. Speedy's is a diner not far from here, their hang out spot apparently. I open my phone and read over the texts again. Axe seems to be the most like Jase while Stef and Brody seem like they have more of a sense of humour. At least I won't be bored to death. 

"You ready?" I hear from behind me as I turn and see Jase taking his car keys from the table by the front door. 

"Yeah, but aren't we meeting at 12:30 ? Why are we leaving so early?" I say as I grab my purse and make my way to the door. 

"I need to stop by the petrol station." I nod and then we make our way out of the apartment. Jase walks to the elevator as I stop at Camerons door. He doesn't notice and I clear my throat to get his attention. 

"What?" He says as he turns around. I point to the door and I can see him remembering and he groans before coming back here. 

I knock on the door and soon after Cameron answers it. 

Authors note: 

I feel like this chapter was a bit more boring but to get to the good parts we may need some boring ones. 

Please vote & comment ❤️