Interrogations

Authors note:

Not to much to say... thanks for reading I guess.

Disclaimer: believe it or not, I'm still not Rowling. Otherwise I would be making a crap ton of money outta this. I don't. The Harry Potter world doesn't belong to me. I don't make any money out of this at all. I'm no multi-millionaire. Too bad.

Enjoy the story!

Harry walked outside towards the tables, his head still full from the Order meeting. He glanced around and sat next to Ginny. 'Hey. How are you Gin?' He asked.

'Ah, you know. Frustrated that I can't come to the Order meetings. Left out. Weary. Tired. Kind of sad.' She said, all with a big smile on her face that grew slightly manic in the end.

'Ah. Right.' Harry said. The Order meetings were always a sore spot between them. That and Ginny's constant bickering about...

'Harry, when are we going to get married? I have an entire plan for the reception and everything, and I know what dress I will wear...'

Yes... that. Harry internally groaned. He had to constantly remind Ginny that they weren't technically even a couple anymore, and they were not going to get married -at all if he had a choice- but at least not in the next five years. As he had said so often, he was just out of school and in one of the key players in a war. He literally had a future that involved him dying. It was the only way to get rid of the Horcrux. He would not and could not just married someone before this whole thing was over with. Especially because of the whole dying thing.

The thing was, he couldn't just tell her that. It was their most guarded secret that Harry had to die. Only he himself, Hermione, Ron, Moody and McGonagall knew, and it was of utmost importance that is stay that way.

One of the many reasons he never, ever got drunk; to many secretes to spill, to many things that would easily just fall out of his mouth without his rational consent.

The rest of dinner went fast. Harry just listened with half an ear to whatever Ginny was prattling in about, sometimes nodding or asking meaningless questions where necessary. His mind was on the interrogation he was to do the next day. He was not looking forward to it in the slightest.

Sleep came hard that night. After dinner Harry had almost immediately retreated to the safety of his bed. Because he was such an important person within the Order, he had the luxury of a room alone, though it was very small. That was no matter, some expansion charms and he was good to go.

But the room had nothing to do with his unrest. Yes, it was not perfect, but he had lived through far worse. Unwillingly, memories of the Dursley's made their way to the front of his mind. He mentally shook his head, trying to get those thoughts away, back to whatever deep and dark crevice of his mind they had come from. He had more urgent matters to think about. He knew for a fact they had caught Snape. He wondered. Had Snape ever been their spy or had he always been such a betraying bastard. Probably always had been, to be honest. Well, at least Harry had always known. How Dumbledore ever trusted the man, Harry couldn't fathom, but hey, you know what they say about old age and disillusionment.

Harry turned onto his other side. Oh yes they had also caught Koll's son. That would be awkward. Harry know the boy, if only by face and name. He had always seemed like such a nice guy. Pity.

Eventually Harry fell into a restless sleep, plagued by nightmares and waking often.

He woke at six. It had become a consistent thing over the course of last year. One of the only things to stay the same in Harry's ever changing life. He stepped out of bed and began a simple morning exercise he did every day. Stretches, sit-ups, push-ups, planks and the like. At six forty-five he was done and ready to start the day.