Help

Authors note:
Soo... there's gonna be a lotta action this chapter. A little grief as well. Thanks for the reviews guys, it means a lot.

Disclaimer: I'm not Rowling. Potter universe is not mine.

Enjoy!

Harry sat down. He was heaving, his chest moving up and down rapidly and his entire body feeling like jelly. It was about a week after the "beans incident", as people had started calling it, and no one had been idle between then and now.

After more and more random attack's from the Death Eaters, the number of active fighters in the Order had diminished so quickly that for most raids they could only send about five people for defense and counterattacks. Almost unanimous it was agreed that this was not enough, and everyone who was able to fight was put into a rigorous training program. This upped the amount of fighters the Order had by about one hundred and twenty percent. Not too bad, if you asked Harry, but Moody had become increasingly more paranoid over the days and had decided he wouldn't stop until the fighting force of the Order was at least one hundred and fifty percent more than what it had been before.

Harry, together with a couple of other members, thought that it was unfair to send out people who had never fought before. Especially because there people had only had one week of training. They were the minority though, so the training continued.

The training groups themselves were made quite logically. First of all, there was a beginner, an intermediate, and an advanced group. The people in the advanced group who were either very good fighters (like Shacklebolt or Moody) very good teachers (like Professor Sinestra or Tonk... well never mind. Not Tonks.) or both (like McGonagall or Flitwick) trained the beginner group and the intermediate group. The advanced group trained themselves and sparred against each other to become better.

Harry himself was in the intermediate group. He had just finished a parkours *cough*deathtrap*cough* made by Moody, and was quite sure he needed some skelegrow for his right hand, which was currently fractured.

As he walked towards the infirmary he thought about what would happen tomorrow. Hermoine, who had stayed in contact with Jimmy -Scrimgeours son-, had finally been able to confirm a date (tomorrow) on which the Order would sneak into Hogwarts. Jimmy would have selected a group of kids to sneak down to the Forbidden Forest with, and together with the Order members, they were to return to the HQ. Harry had been chosen as one of the Order members to embark on the mission, for he could sense when Voldemort was close via his scar. The others with him were going to be: Flitwick, Scrimgeour, Padma Patil, Parvati Patil, Seamus and Shacklebolt. Eight people in total for a group of an estimated eighteen children.

Honestly, Harry couldn't wait. He had been dying for some action since a couple of days ago, and the close proximity to everyone else was getting onto his nerves. He had no semblance of calm and alone time at all. Even in his room the privacy wards had been torn down it seemed. Really though, what did they expect from someone who had been locked up inside of a cupboard for the first ten years of his life? A complete extrovert? Harry almost scoffed out loud, then winced strongly.

Whilst thinking about all of the stuff previously mentioned, he had been walking to the potion supplies on autopilot and had grabbed a vial of skele-grow. Though extremely effective, the potion was not something many people would take willingly if there was any other way, and that was not at all only because of the fowl taste of rotten egg and the puke-like consistency. As it was, the bone regrowing potion had certain ingredients in it that reacted very badly to pain-relief potions, so the entire process of regrowing and moving around bones had to be happening either under some very strong sleeping spells or completely sober. Neither was pleasant, for even though in sleep there was no (conscious) physical pain, often fierce nightmares occurred, induced by the various ingredients in the potion and the actual physical pain that your body was in.