"School"

Author's note:
I'm really feeling it right now- the chapters are coming very easily for some reason. Not that I'm complaining! So yeah, that's cool. School's super laid back these days, so I'm expecting more chapters to come soon.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything out of the HP universe except for my OC's and this plot line, so even though I could never gain any money from this, please don't steal my content.

Enjoy!

It was the first day of school, when Harry found himself standing in front of the Buckingham Pre School, one of the most prestigious schools in London, with a caretaker from the orphanage.

'Well Harry, you go and have a lovely day at your new school now, I will pick you up at six.'

Harry blinked at her. Like he was ever going to go to that school. He nodded slowly. 'Yes. Of course.' He said silkily. He gave the caretaker a small innocent smile. She smiled back and, seeming him walk to the entrance, walked away.

As soon as she was around the corner, Harry turned around and walked away from the school. He rolled his eyes. 'Idiot.'

Honestly, these people were so easy to fool, so gullible. He walked into the nearest deserted alleyway and popped over to the public bathrooms near Regent's park, where he had been once before in his previous life.

As he locked himself in one of the stalls, he sighed. Now came the hard part... having to disguise himself as an adult was not easy. He had his fake name of course, Elias Riddle, to annoy both Dumbledore and Voldemort, but what to do with his appearance...

Firstly, he made himself a decent hight. It might cost a little more energy, but he'd be damned if he were to portray himself as a half-goblin or whatever. He made himself agile and quite thin, but with enough muscle to still seem intimidating enough. He thought long and hard over what to do with the rest of his appearance. Brown hair? Curls? A roman nose? A broken nose? High cheekbones?

He tried multiple combinations, but eventually gave in to what he really wanted. He morphed himself to look exactly like his twenty-five year old appearance in Egypt did. He was about 6 ft 5 with a strong, wiry form and very little to no fat. He had Avada-Kedavra-green eyes and high cheekbones. He grew out his hair to his shoulders and made it black with a couple of reddish streaks through it. He had one scar on his face, going from about three centimeters above his left eyebrow to the center of his left cheek, skipping over his eye. He remembered how he had gotten it fondly. He had been having a mock duel with Maat and became way to cocky. Maat had gotten him good, and Harry had let the scar heal naturally to remind himself never to become too cocky.

Furthermore, his skin remained very pale and unblemished. As a little something to throw people off, he made his ears slightly pointy, giving his whole appearance something somewhat elvish. He could easily pass for a half-elf with his predatory walk, tall and wiry build and especially with the ears. He smirked at himself in the mirror.

'Elias... my name is Elias Riddle. Halfblood. Elven mother, wizarding father. Both dead by now of course... hmm. I'm from... well let's just say England. And I came to Knockturn because... I need the money and I hate high-up "bad guys". I obviously only kill people who have done wrong to society... that's about it.'

Good. That alias seemed pretty air-tight, and didn't make him seem like a total douche. He sat down on the toilet for a bit, closing his eyes. In his mind, he became familiar with his new body and put in a new file in place about Elias Riddle. He put everything he had just said out loud in it, plus a couple more random facts to make him seem more real, more three dimensional.