Leaving

Authors note:
Well... this chappie was rather hard to write so please don't judge, just trying over here... in any case, it's about saying goodbye and stuff because honestly I really didn't want to make the ritual last this long, but whatever. I'm just going with the flow.

Disclaimer: still not Rowling, don't own her lovely pieces of work, so I'm not earning anything outta this. Sad but true.

Enjoy!

Harry wiped the sweat out of his face with his wrist and quickly ducked out of the way for another spell. He was slightly more clumsy than usual, though that would make perfect sense as he was currently about twenty centimeters shorter and ten kilo's heavier thank he normally was.

He knew this was good practice, as he had to first achieve this body with human transfiguration and then fight with it, but Merlin's soggy underpants, it was absolutely killing him.

His magic was exhausted from what it took to transfigure his own body and the spells he was using, his body was exhausted and sore as well because of the dodging he was doing and the transition into a smaller, fatter boy and his mind was completely focused on adjusting to this strange form.

For the hundredth time he cursed Maat. This was absolute torture.

He dodged another spell -an ominously green colored one- and promptly retaliated with a bombarda. That'd teach the bastard.

'Ooh Harry, getting frustrated?' Maat yelled, jumping around another spell.

Harry was indeed rather irritated by now. He decided on another tactic, because he knew he would not last much longer like this. Maybe though...

He summoned a group of animals, a tiger, a black mamba and a strange little bird with sharp talons. He quickly set up a shield and instructed the mamba to try and get Maat from the back as the tiger would go for a full frontal attack and the bird would sweep in to distract him. He quickly cast a camouflaging spell on the mamba and dropped the shield he was holding.

As Maat proceeded to throw spells at him, Harry merely ducked out of the way and fired a couple of little spells to distract him.

Maat, seeing what Harry was doing, was becoming a bit weary. He didn't know just what Harry had planned, but he didn't want to fall prey to it. So he summoned some fiendfyre and directed it at Harry, making sure to not loose control.

Harry quickly countered it in the most effective way he knew. He magically grabbed hold of the air around the fire and, saturating it with his magic, forced it to stay where it was, cutting off the air supply for the fire as well as Maat's air. Therefor, Maat had to release the friendfyre from his hold and do a bubblehead charm. Harry smirked as the fire diminished, then burnt out completely. Mission accomplished.

In the meantime, the tiger had jumped Maat and the bird was pecking at his eyes. Though he successfully fended off those two, he didn't see the camouflaged snake behind him, and as he blasted the bird and tiger into little pieces, the mamba reared its head and struck, straight into his calf. He fell and Harry, making use of Maat's confusion and pain, quickly stunned him.

He smirked as he strolled up to Maat, self-assured in his victory, finally. He was almost there when he felt a strong force throw him to the floor and bind him. As they both lay there, it was now a question of who was the first to get out of the restrictions, which was unfortunately Maat. He quickly put a bloodward on the area surrounding Harry using some of Harry's own blood he nicked from a wound on his forehead. It made sure Harry wouldn't be able to use wandless magic for a while.