The First Week Is a Killer Time

Author's note:
So first off, thanks again for all the reads, it means a lot to me. If you enjoy the story, please don't forget to upvote it.

Oh and also for the next two weeks I'll probably have very limited time to write thanks to a very busy schedule, so yeah I might slack off on the story a bit.

Disclaimer: guess what? After all my efforts in making people believe he opposite, a DNA test proved I'm not, in fact, JK Rowling. So I have no rights to this story and make no money off of it. Sadly. The only think I own is my plot line and the OC's.

Enjoy!

Elias discreetly dropped his cigarette and stepped on it. He hated cigarettes. Honestly wizards had no common sense when it came to public health. Giving a very fake smile at the drunk man standing next to him, he checked his watch. Suppressing a shiver, he looked around. It was way too cold for him to go to these efforts.

He was standing in front of a rather nondescript pub in London. Knowing the entrance to Diagon Alley, the pub could probably have lead to Mars, but Elias was quite sure it was just a normal pub.

Elias was here for information on a man called Coby Willes. Low Death Eater, but had successfully infiltrated the Ministry. Elias really didn't care, but Dumbledore had agreed on quite a nice price for the mans ultimate demise, so here he was.

It had been just about twelve when he had snuck out of Hogwarts and donned his Elias persona. He huffed. He had been standing, talking to this guy for over two hours. And they were way too close to the Ministry for comfort, so Elias didn't dare to use any magic just yet- tracking spells were not uncommon after all. His patience was wearing thin though.

'So what about that Willes guy?' Elias enquired, 'Is he here?'

The drunk he was talking to hiccuped.

'N-nooo. Hess awways working -poor fella. Works real cloose, y'know? Like... like Ammon' Stree. Big wiite building.'

Elias nodded with a tight smile of his face, subtly trying to push the man away, who had been invading his personal space yet again. Politely excusing himself, he walked away quickly. It might have seemed a little obvious, but Elias was afraid any longer in the vicinity of this man and he would kill both the drunk and himself.

Apparating to Almond Street, Elias glanced around. Not a lot was visible thanks to the flickering electric light of the street lamps, but the big white building- like the drunk had described- was hard to overlook.

There was not a lot he had to do at the moment- Harry had agreed to finish Willes off within two months- but a small matter was rather pressing. It seemed that Willes used this bank as a place to Apparate from, so Harry had to install a quick tracker that would pick up on the man when he came by in the morning.

Carefully sabotaging the cameras that surrounded the bank, Harry slid inside without any problems.

It really wasn't a vary challenging task, Harry thought, and he was done within the hour. It had gone perfectly fine, suspiciously fine almost, but hey- who was Harry to question his luck? It sure was pleasing to have a task that allowed him to relax a bit.

Content, he Apparated back to the Forbidden Forest, intent on getting at least a bit of sleep. Still heavily loaded with all kinds of charms designed to keep him hidden from the human eye, he casually strolled up to the front door again.

As it was a bit late, even for him, he decided the kitchen would come at a later date. Knowing the castle lay-out by heart, he strolled down the hallways and into the dungeons with ease. Because he was a Parselmouth, he entered the Slytherin common room by merely saying "open" in the noble language.