Chapter 6

Slowly, Shoji makes his way into the dorm building, closing the door slowly behind himself. Normally, he would go to his room and just do nothing but sit on his phone or computer. Tonight, however, he felt as though things should be different. So, once his bags were placed in his room, he found himself lingering towards the group in the common room. Iida had welcomed him over to the couch, and he gladly took the spot next to him, thanking him as he sat down. They were all watching Hagakure and Mina play Uno on the small coffee table, everyone getting riled up and yelling when a special card was played. Eventually, he finds himself laughing and shouting along with the rest of his class.

From behind him, Ojiro taps on his shoulder. He turned my head away from the intense game, looking back to meet the blonde boy's eyes. "Hey, did you by any chance get (F/n)'s number? I totally forgot to ask her."

Shoji's head shakes, crossing his first pair of arms while a mouth forms on his left. "No, sorry. Ask Mina when the game is over, she most likely has it." He says softly before looking back to the game. Hagakure had won, and everyone watched as Midoriya placed a flimsy paper crown on her head as the class went wild.

The class gave them a round of applause, and Ojiro went over to the rosy skinned woman. At that time, Mr. Aizawa comes inside the building, the same tired and bored expression on his face.

"Alright, everyone, listen up." He says loudly, causing everyone to look over. The commotion was brought down almost instantly. "The reason I wanted to call you in at four is because I want to talk to you about what is going on this weekend. Well, I'm not going to do it."

He goes quiet for a moment, and everyone seems to tilt their heads in confusion. Just then, All Might throws himself through the entrance, doing a dramatic spin and posing like a body-builder. "I am here!" He shouts, one arm pointing to the ceiling where the other is bent in front of his face. Getting himself into a more comfortable position, he cleared his throat with that all famous smile on his face. "Because of the thunder storm a few nights ago, some leaks were noticed in a few of the dorm buildings. The problem is a simple fix, but the building must be empty to ensure everything is cleared safely! For the rest of the weekend, you will have to stay with a parent, family member, friend, or loved one. Anywhere but here!" His pose goes to his signature one, hands on his hips with his chin tilted upward.

Mr. Aizawa just nods, shrugging with a sigh. "Your rooms will be untouched, but the halls and common room need new flooring because of the problem. I know, it's a little sudden, but that's just the way it is. Does anyone have any questions?"

A few people raise their hands, asking about how this was even a problem that could happen in buildings so new. Aizawa really didn't seem very enthused to answer most of the things asked of him. So, after only two or three questions, the class opted to back off and let the man slink back to his study.

A huge sigh passes over the class as the door closes. No one exactly wanted to leave the dorms. Shoji, especially. Today was his parent's anniversary weekend, so he had planned on staying at the dorms to give them peace and quiet. However, he wasn't aware if they were even home. Knowing them, his father had probably planned something fun in the city for them.

Everyone dispersed and went off on their own. The rooms were soon filled with students, people running up and down the hallway and packing barely anything for the weekend they will be gone. Shoji takes his time, though, grabbing the bags of things he bought earlier. (F/n) had encouraged him to try and step out of his comfort zone with the clothing he wore. That is, dress in a way he thought he couldn't. He had bought a pair of dress pants and a decent pair of fake leather dress shoes. As he sorts through two of the bags, putting things in his closet, his phone vibrates from his pocket. He used one set of hands to complete hanging up a shirt and the other to grab his phone and see what the notification was. It was a text from Ojiro. He had sent a series of numbers.