Chapter 21

Mina had been doing nothing important at this point in the afternoon, just messing around on her phone while laying on her bed. Her hair was damp after a shower she had just taken, and a baggy sweatshirt hung around her body loosely. A pair of tight leggings hugged her form quite nicely, and she knew it. A smile appeared on her face as she began to call her favorite girl.

"Mina, I really need to talk to you." Your voice called from the other end, sounding desperate.

She laughed, laying on her back now. "Oh? Is this about your blossoming romance with Shoji?" The rosy skinned girl teased, giggling after the sentence.

You sighed and nodded. "It's not a romance. It's a one-sided relationship where I'm the moron in love." Your voice was low, kind of saddened.

"Dude, you don't know if it's one-sided or not! Have you even talked to him about it?" She asked.

"No, why would I do that?" Urgency was in your tone.

The girl laughed. "Because he could like you, you never know! What happens if he feels the same way that you do, but you just don't know it because you're too embarrassed to tell him?"

There's a pause. "Well, he doesn't like me, so stop trying to get my hopes up." You huffed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyways, what's your problem you wanted to discuss?" Mina began to twirl her charger cord around her finger.

You sigh, biting your lip. On your end, you were staring at your reflection with a plain expression on your face. "So, I know this is going to sound weird, but I don't know what to do about it." Preparing yourself, you puffed your cheeks up and bit your tongue. "I had a dream last night, and it was... impure." You mumble into the phone, biting your lip.

Mina squealed, though was unsure of what to say. She had always dreamed of helping out a relationship like yours, but was at a loss of what to do when it came down to it. "How impure?" Was the first question that came to her mind.

"Mina!" You shouted into the phone, your eyes wide as you walked out of the bathroom and to your room. "It wasn't too terrible, but it made me nervous." Your voice shook as you took a seat on your bed. The recollection of it made your face heat.

"Why would it make you nervous? Shouldn't it be exciting?" Mina asked.

With a sigh, you replied. "Sure, I don't know. I've just never felt this way about someone before and the fact that it's with him drives me mad." There was curiosity in your mind, really wanting to know what the boy thought of you. "If I were to tell him how I feel just for him to tell me that it isn't mutual would make me feel like such an idiot. This stupid dream just made it all so much worse." Your bed creaked as you plopped on to it, letting out a groan of annoyance.

However, Mina was getting a kick out of it. You two were so oblivious to each other's emotions, it was almost pathetic. She stifled a laugh before sitting up, looking around her room with a smile. "So, are you going to tell me about it, or are you just gonna leave me in the dark?"

Just thinking about it makes your face grow hot. "You want me to tell you what happened? You're kidding, right?"

"Oh, come on! Of course! You can't just spill that information on me and not have me push you for juicy details!" Mina sounded desperate, as if she were trying too hard to get a hold of your fantasy. "Plus, we're best friends, you can't not tell me." She concludes smugly.

You chuckle, your heart warming at the confirmation of your close relationship with the girl. "I guess I could tell you about it." You bite your bottom lip, closing your eyes and covering your forehead with a cold palm. "So, the whole thing was so bizarre. I was in my room, you know, just laying on my bed playing on my phone. I heard him come into my apartment, and he seemed different. Like, his voice was different when he said hi. When I asked him what was wrong, he just burst into my room with his normal stare. I thought he was actually going to hurt me at first, but then he laughed." A foreign feeling surges through you, causing you to pause and swallow hard. "He looks at me and says, 'I've been wanting to do this for so long', and he took his tank top off. Before I knew it, he was kissing 1me on the bed, and, uh, yeah..." You trail off, hugging your knees to your chest. The dream felt so real, like you could actually feel his hands traveling up your body.