Chap. 10

Chap. 10

Kyla awoke in Quenton’s arms. She rapidly blinked as she sat up. What time was it? She searched around for some kind of alarm clock but came empty-handed.

Quenton groaned from beside her. She took in a breath; she was only in her undies. She blushed as Quenton rose up beside her, only in his under garments also.

“Mornin',” He said pecking Kyla on the cheek.

“Morning. Did you undress me yesterday?” She was a little embarrassed, nobody had really undressed her and seen her half naked except... well, you already know.

Quenton grinned. “I thought you would appreciate it.”

He winked and Kyla hit him playfully on the arm. “Perv.”

Quenton shrugged, “I’m the kind of little brother that steals the older sister’s bra.”

“Ew?”

“I know,” Quenton smiled again. Kyla smiled back but hesitantly. The pain from the last few days was flooding over her, and she felt as if she was about to drown, but she smiled.

“Breakfast,” she sing-sang.

“Oh, God. I keep forgetting of your endless appetite.”

“Ha-ha, that’s unfortunate for you,” Kyla said getting off of the bed and opening the door.

“Uh, you might not-.”

Before Quenton finished his sentence Kyla set out to the kitchen, a little boy looked up from his cereal and opened his mouth in shock.

“BOOBIES!” He screamed, running away from his abandoned bowl. Kyla looked down at her breasts, her bra mostly hid them, but it was no big deal, right? Kyla didn’t even care. She finished the bowl off hungrily as Quenton bounded out with the boy dangling from his shoulder.

“Can you put my shirt on or something?” Quenton blushed, the boy, who Kyla cautiously assumed was his younger brother, started flailing around. Quenton set him back on the ground, and the boy inspected Kyla and his empty cereal bowl judgmentally.

“Embarrassed?” Kyla asked not hiding her full smug smirk.

“I don’t know. I live in a house full of boys of all ages, some older than me. I think they’d be a little too overjoyed to see you... like this.”

It was Kyla’s turn to blush as she made her way down the hallway again. She had forgotten Quenton had a house full of brothers. Thinking of this reminded her of her own brother, she missed him so much. She was just wondering when he was going to have the audacity to drop by again when she heard a catcall from down the hall. She didn’t wait to see the owner of the whistle; instead she scampered into Q's room as soon as possible. She was such an idiota perusing the hallways half naked like some sort of ho when Quenton said he had brothers of all ages. She dug through her suitcases and came out with a sleeveless black and white Nike’s logo shirt, and a pair of gray running shorts. She hastily put them on, and walked back to the kitchen. She held in a gasp of surprise as she found 7 pairs of male eyes staring back at her.

It was too late to go back and hide in his room now; she’d have to deal with it.

“Hey lady. You ate my fucking cereal!” The boy wailed.

All the other boys at the table snickered and Kyla gaped in silence at the boy’s vulgar vocabulary. Quenton stood up awkwardly.

“Guys, this is Kyla. My friend.”

A tall handsome boy with a box cut raised an eyebrow at that but looked back down at his own food. Kyla instantly blushed. Her and Q were just friends, as hard as it was being a girl and boy best friends without having sex, they were.