Chapter 24

Axel's POV

I wake up, needing to go to the bathroom so I sit up. Immediately, I feel pain shoot up my back and I hiss. Jay immediately sits up beside me with a worried expression.

"Are you okay?" he asks with concern.

"My back hurts" I say and he gives me a sad look.

"I'm sorry" he says and I shake my head.

"Don't, it was amazing" I say and he smiles.

"I'll go get you some Advil" he says as he gets up and grabs his clothes, getting dressed. He tosses me my boxers as he heads out of the room. He comes back in a few minutes later and closes the door. He walks over to the bed and hands me the Advil and water. I take it gratefully from him and quickly swallow the pill.

I go to the bathroom, relieving myself. I go back into the room and lay back down on the bed with a sigh, wanting to stay here all day. Today is Saturday so we don't have school, so I'm planning on staying in bed all day. I hear Jay chuckle as he climbs into bed and hugs me.

We sit in silence until Jay breaks it, "So, daddy, huh? Never knew you had a daddy kink" Jay says with a smirk and I hide my face in his chest.

"Jack says he calls Tyler that when he wants to do it"

He laughs, "It's okay, I actually really liked it. Turned me on even more if that was possible" he says and I smile.

We stay in bed all day and just talk about anything and everything. We watch about 3 movies, before we hear May call us down for dinner.

I groan as I try to get up from the bed, and Jay's immediately by my side. He helps me up and we walk downstairs hand-in-hand. Well, he walks while I limp.

Jason sees me limp into the kitchen and smirks at me while I sit down. I glare at him and he just laughs.

"Geez bro, you should've gone easy on him. Poor guy can't even walk properly" he laughs and I blush.

Jay smirks, and opens his mouth to say something but his mom walks into the dining room with food, so he closes it.

"Mmm, smells good May" I say and she smiles at me. Dan walks into the kitchen and sits beside his wife, and Jason sits beside Dan. We dig in and we talk about how our day went.

"Axe and I just stayed in bed all day and watched some movies" Jay says and I see Jason smirk at me. I glare at him.

"Oh yeah, don't you have a game coming up Axel?" Dan asks and I turn my attention to him.

I nod and smile, "Yeah, we're playing the Water Turtles on Friday. It's the first game of the tournament. You guys can come watch if you want" I say and May eagerly nods.

"I want to see you kick some ass" she says and I laugh. My parents never went to any of my basketball games when I played for the Blue Koyas, so it felt nice to have someone so excited to come watch my game.

"You know I'd never miss it" Jay says and I nod with a grateful smile.

"I'll come too, what time?" Dan asks and I think. If I remember correctly, Coach said it was after school.

"After school, so around 3:30" I say and Dan nods.

"I'll come too, I want to see if you're as good as Jay says" Jason says and I hear Jay chuckle.

"Oh trust me, he's too good to put into words" Jay says and I blush.

After dinner, Jay and I go back upstairs and cuddle in bed again.

"Where are you going for university?" he asks and I shrug.

"I'm applying to a couple, but I'm hoping for a basketball scholarship at University of Kentucky or Michigan, but that's just a far off dream" I say and Jay shakes his head.

"You're good enough to get a basketball scholarship anywhere. I'm actually hoping to get a football scholarship at Michigan too" he says and I nod.

"Let's both go for Michigan then. We'll get in. Both of us" he says and I smile.

"Yeah, let's go there together then" I say and he smiles, kissing me. I kiss back and smile at him when we pull away.

We play a movie and cuddle until we both drift off to sleep

"So where are you guys planning to go for university?" Franco asks as we're all eating out lunch.

"Jay and I actually talked about this last night. We're aiming for a basketball and football scholarship from University of Michigan" I say and they all nod.

"What majors are they known for?" Jack asks and I search it up.

"They specialize in business administration and management, computer and information sciences, economics and psychology and stuff" I say and Jack hums.

"I'm thinking of going into business, maybe I'll apply there" Jack says and a huge smile spreads across my face.

"Please do! Then we can spend our university years together!" I say happily and Jack laughs.

"How cool would it be if we all went to the same university?" Tyler says and we all nod.

"It'd be so much fun, I guess me and Pete can apply for Michigan too then since we want to go into computer sciences" Franco says and I smile.

"What about you Tyler?" I ask and he smiles.

"I was always planning on going to Michigan, since my parents went there. But I didn't say anything because I didn't want to affect you guys' choices. But you all seem pretty set on applying there" he smiles brightly, "We can spend our uni years together, that'd be so awesome" he says and we all nod.

"Okay, time to work on our grades. Jay, Axe, since you guys are the top of the grade, you guys are going to help us study" Jack says and I laugh.

"Of course, it'd be awesome if we could all get into the same university" I say and look at Jay who nods.

"Yeah, guess I need to work hard on the upcoming season" he says.

"I think there's going to be a bunch of scouts at my game Friday. For some reason, word got out that mysterious number 8 will be there. It's a good opportunity to get some scholarship offers" I say with a smile.

"We're going to come watch and support you, right guys?" Jack says and they all nod.

I look at them gratefully, "Thanks guys, it means a lot" I say and they all smile at me.

The bell rings and we all head to our respective classes, Jay walking with me.

"Nervous for the game?" Jay asks and I nod.

"It's the first game of the season, and there will be so many people looking and expecting things from me. Who wouldn't be nervous?" I say and Jay smiles.

"You'll do great, just play like you always have. You were fine in the finals of the championship when people knew who you were. Now people have no idea you're number 8 until you decide to show the world. So just go at your own pace, okay?" he says and I nod gratefully at him.

"I really love you, you know that?" I say and Jay smiles widely.

"I know"

------------

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, but Axel's game is coming up on the next chapter so I felt like that was a good place to leave off.

Please vote and have a nice week :)