Chapter 9 (Christmas Special)

A/N: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! This is situated a few years after they graduate from university.

Enjoy :)

*PS, there are no hints about what happens in future chapters. Although this is in the future so everything that's happening, happened after their high school life. You can come back and read it after you finish the book too*

------------

Axel's POV

"Baby, they're here!" I hear Jay yell as I stumble putting on my socks. I run down the stairs and smile as I hug Jack, Pete, Franco and Tyler.

"Hey! I haven't seen you guys in so long!" I say and Jack laughs.

"You literally saw us yesterday" he says, rolling his eyes.

"I know, but we don't see each other often enough" I say with a pout.

"Axe, we literally live right next door" Tyler points out.

"We have movie nights every other day" Franco adds on.

"And we go out to dinner on the nights we don't" Pete pipes up.

"We see them every day, babe" Jay says and I huff.

"Okay, fine! But can't I still miss them?" I say and they all glance at each other.

"There's a problem if you do, man" Jack says with a playful tone.

I roll my eyes, "Rude" I say as I turn around and walk into the kitchen to check on the food. I hear them all laugh as they follow me. They're about to enter the kitchen when I throw a fork and it lands in the wall right beside Jack's head.

I give them a deadly glare, "Don't you dare come into my holy sanctuary you fuckers" I say and their eyes all widen.

"Did Axe just swear?" Pete asks, astonished.

"Did we piss him off that much earlier?" Tyler asks, stunned.

"What did you do to our innocent child?!" Jack grabs Jay's shoulders, shaking him wildly while glaring at him and Jay holds his hands up in surrender.

"Woah woah, chill guys. He's always like this when it's about who enters the kitchen. He literally doesn't let anyone in, unless it's my mom. Not even me" he says and I hold up another fork, getting ready to throw it.

"Exactly, so get the fuck out before this ends up in one of your eyes" I say threateningly and I pretend to throw the fork to scare them. They all flinch -except for Jay, he's used to my behaviour by now- and they all turn around, sprinting into the living room. I check on the food, and clean up a little before going into the living room to join my friends.

"Whatchy'all doin? Oo I want to play" I say as I jump onto the couch and rest my head on Jay's lap. They all look at me strangely, and I smile innocently at them.

"I swear your boyfriend's bipolar, Jay" Franco says and I feign offence.

"Excuse you, but I am very much not bipolar. But YOU, you sir, are bipolar" I say as I sit up, pointing an accusatory finger at Pete, while Jay laughs and kisses my cheek. Pete looks at me confusedly for the random accusation, when he was just playing cards and had nothing to do with Franco calling me bipolar.

"I'll still love you even if you go psycho and kill everyone" he says and I blush. They're playing Big 2, a game that I'm surprisingly really good at.

Franco throws his cards down in frustration, "How does Axe keep winning!" he exclaims and I shrug.

"Because you keep telling me not to let you win" I say and they all laugh as Franco huffs.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" I sing, looking at Franco.