Extra 3 - Forever

A/N: I don't think I ever established this, but the boys all moved back to their hometown after they graduated from Michigan. So the story below isn't situated in Michigan, but from where they grew up.

----------------

Axel's POV

"I'm such a crappy boyfriend, Jack"

I sigh into the phone, as I hear Jack shifting. I hear a groan in the background as Jack hushes someone. He's probably in bed, seeing as I called at 3 am. I do feel bad about waking him up, but he'd be even angrier if I didn't wake him up and wallow in my emotions by myself.

"He's gone again?" Jack asks, and I nod as I hug my knees to my chest. Pancake nudges my hand, and I move one of my hands to stroke her head.

I realize he can't see me, so I speak up. "Yeah.." I murmur quietly, and there's more rustling on Jack's end.

"Hold on," he says, hanging up. Barely a minute passes, and I hear the doorbell ring. Eager, I get up and tell Pancake to 'stay' before closing the door and running downstairs, hoping that the person on the other side of the door is him.

The door opens before I get to open it, Jack walking into the house and dragging along an asleep Pete. Jack probably went over to Pete's to drag him out of the house, poor guy.

All in the span of a minute too, Pete clearly doesn't even realize he's been dragged out of his house yet. He probably doesn't even realize he's not in the comfort of his bed.

He's wearing his shoes on his hands.

My shoulders slump slightly in disappointment, as it wasn't the one I wanted to see at the door. Though, he'd have the keys so there was no point in ringing the doorbell. Jack always barges into our house, though he does have the courtesy to ring the doorbell before he does.

Jack releases Pete's arm and Pete wobbles a bit on his feet to regain his balance, still completely out of it. Jack walks over to me, giving me a hug. He brings me over to the couch, sitting me down on it before going over to Pete. He grabs Pete's arm, dragging him over and plopping him down on the couch.

Jack slaps Pete behind the head, "Wake up, bitch. There's drama" he says and Pete's eyes immediately go from barely open to bulging out of his sockets.

"Where's the drama? Where the fuck is the gossip? BRING ME THE TEA!" Pete exclaims and looks around with wide eyes, causing me to laugh.

Pete calms down, looking at Jack and I and his surroundings.

"What am I doing here?" Pete asks, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I dragged you out of the house and to Axe's. Axe called me at 3 am and said he's a crappy boyfriend, so we are here to convince him he's not" Jack informs, looking pointedly at me.

Pete looks at me, taking my hands in his. "You are, in no way shape, or form, a crappy boyfriend. Jay can-" Pete says but cuts himself off, realizing that his name is taboo for me right now.

"Why don't you explain how you're feeling? Why do you think of yourself as a crappy boyfriend?" Jack urges, and I nod.

I take a deep breath, "Jay's an amazing boyfriend" I start, as Pete and Jack give me a deadpan look.

"We been knew" Pete replies, as Jack nods.

"And it's because Jay's such an amazing boyfriend that I'm such a crappy one" I say with a sigh, as Pete and Jack look at me in confusion.

"Going to need you to elaborate starting from the 'And'" Jack says and I nod.

"Jay is a great boyfriend, he's always treated me amazingly and is always around whenever I need him. He's also constantly spoiling me and he hasn't done anything for me to ever doubt him" I explain, as Jack and Pete nod.