You Know Nothing Of Peace✌🏼🕊☮🖖🏼

Chenoa had been invited to Tony's party by Tony himself "apparently he misses you!.... as everyone seems to do after they meet you!"  Clint teases when he told her that she was being "ordered" to come she chuckles softly then replies "all except Mama Bear!"  he chuckles with a smile then said softly "yeah.... all except her!"  and they both laugh.... Tony, Steve and Bruce turn and stare at Chenoa in awe of her beauty as she enters the party at Clint's side Tony smiles and walks over to the two of them Clint leaves his sisters side to go chat with Natasha "drink?!"  Tony asks starting to hand over the glass of whiskey he held in his hand "oh I don't....! perhaps some water?!.... or maybe tea?!.... a soda?!"  she replies with a somewhat nervous tone he looks at her oddly "thank you Tony but I.... had some bad experiences with alcohol and prefer to stay as far away from it as I can.... you're welcome to.... this is your party after all.... I just....!"  she starts in the same tone as before he nods understandingly and her body seems to sigh in relief as he walks her over to the bar, reaches over and grabs something from the other side then hands her a bottle of water.... Chenoa spends as much time as she dared with each of her new friends and meets Sam, Rhodey, Maria and Dr Cho as well she stands in-between Tony and Thor as they along with Maria listen to Rhodey tell his War Machine story with a polite smile on her face "well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? so I take the tank, fly it right up to the General's palace, drop it at his feet, I'm like, "Boom! you looking for this?".."  there was a moment of silence as Tony fakes a smile and Rhodey tries again "Boom! are you looking...." why do I even talk to you guys? everywhere else that story kills"  Thor asks "that's the whole story?"  Rhodey replies "yeah, it's a War Machine story"  Thor says "well, it's very good then"  he laughs then says "it's impressive"  Rhodey asks "quality save so, no Pepper? she's not coming?"  Tony replies "no"  Chenoa teases with a smile "so that's why I'm here I'm the "backup date"!?!.... after all no man should be alone at his own party!"  Tony chuckles with a smile "hey, what about Jane? where are the ladies, gentlemen?"  Maria asks "well, Miss Potts has a company to run"  Tony replies "yes, I'm not even sure what country Jane's in her work on the convergence has made her the world's foremost astronomer"  Thor says "and the company that Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on earth it's pretty exciting"  Tony says "there's even talk of Jane getting a... um, uh... Nobel prize"  Thor says "ah men!.... so competitive!"  Cheona teases with a sigh in her tone Thor smiles "yeah, they.... they must be busy because they'd hate missing you guys get together"  Maria says then she mock coughs while saying "testosterone!"  then she says "oh, excuse me"  Rhodey asks "want a lozenge?"  Maria replies "mm-hmm"  Rhodey says "let's go"  then the two of them walk away "but Jane's better"  Thor says Chenoa chuckles shaking her head at the two men....

 they must be busy because they'd hate missing you guys get together"  Maria says then she mock coughs while saying "testosterone!"  then she says "oh, excuse me"  Rhodey asks "want a lozenge?"  Maria replies "mm-hmm"  Rhodey says "let's go"  then...