🚫Don't Quit

After Secretary Ross leaves Chenoa walks out of the building to get some fresh air and though Vision worried about her he believed his other friends may need him more so he decided not to follow her Vision feels Tony bump into him as he (Tony) rushes outside and he watches his friend with a curious expression on his face then hears Tony say to Chenoa just before the doors close "let's do it!.... let's piss the government off!"  and Chenoa reply with a smile in her tone "before the government takes credit for something they had nothing to do with?!.... though I would LOVE to see how they explain in a "believable" way how they healed the land and brought people back from the dead!"  and he (Tony) smiles.... "everything alright Steve!?!"  Chenoa asks as Steve hurries past her a few minutes later "yeah.... fine little dove"  he replies she nods understandingly she doesn't tell him everything so why should she expect the same courtesy from him?! she sees a look of relief flash across Steve's face as he climbs on his motorcycle and drives away whispering softly "thank you!"  he was grateful that she didn't ask questions for he had no idea if he would have the voice to explain what was going on in his mind and heart at that very moment.... Tony had headed back inside and started to make plans to find then take everyone who "lost" someone in Sokovia to Sokovia to reunite them with the one they "lost" there was only ONE person Tony couldn't find and that person would soon cause one to many problems for him and his friends.... "I can understand where Tony's coming from.... he believes that if he follows through with what they want now it won't become worse for all of you in the future but it will always be worse!"  Chenoa tells Clint a few hours later after she goes to visit him and his family and explains everything that had happened with the Secretary of State Clint smiles a small smile as he chuckles softly.... Chenoa went to Vienna to the conference she had no idea why she went no one was going to be there that she got along with but she still went she wanted to become stronger she hated herself and how she was her fear of people and how they MIGHT treat her a fear her abusive father and elder brother placed within her she was grateful that Vision didn't see THAT half of her past.... the evils her brother put her through.... she shouldn't be afraid but she is and it was their fault but ever since she met Steve, Tony, Bruce and Thor her fear started to disappear and she started to become "better" but it disappeared even more so the day she met Vision she wanted to spend more time with the synthetic Vibranium made body AI/android.... which she's NEVER wanted to do before.... but she feared how he might handle her "rougher edges" that she would say something that would hurt him without thinking before she spoke and end up regretting the fact that she spoke at all.... because of how sensitive he seemed to act.... though he is still pretty young and emotions are "new" to him he probably has no idea that he can actually feel them or WHY he can feel them.... it hasn't happened yet but she doesn't really spend too much time with him and the rest of the Avengers.... though he DOES know where she lives so it basically goes both ways though he seems to be a "follow orders" type of guy.... so far.... maybe someday something would happen that would make him stop doing that and actually break a rule or two.... Chenoa meets T'Challa and King T'Chaka and ends up saving the King's life as well as everyone else in the building as she ran over to get T'Chaka out of the way of the impact from the bombs explosion she creates a portal that not only took the king and prince of Wakanda and moved them to safety but everyone that was in the path of the blast her portal was a storm clouds of Vision's red color mixed with a bright golden yellow lightning that matched the color of the Mind Stone that surrounded everyone in the building but Natasha.... who we all know she doesn't much care for.... it had set everyone safely outside the building and took Chenoa, T'Chaka and T'Challa to Wakanda where she fell unconscious in T'Chaka's arms....

 it had set everyone safely outside the building and took Chenoa, T'Chaka and T'Challa to Wakanda where she fell unconscious in T'Chaka's arms