PT 27

Shōta rubbed his eyes as he lay in bed. He sighed. Music was dancing through the room, coming from the radio. It was Hizashi's radio station, which he was currently deejaying.
He stared up at the ceiling, thinking about today. That proposal and the stress around it drained him completely. He didn't understand how Hizashi was at work after all of the things that happened today.
They told Nemuri and Toshinori about the proposal after seeing them in the break room, but decided to tell everyone else later so Shōta could go home and rest from the emotionally exhausting day. Toshinori clapped his hands together and congratulated them in his polite way, but Nemuri...Nemuri just started cackling like a mad woman, yelled that so many people owed her money, and hugged Hizashi and Shōta so tightly they might as well have broken their ribs.
    Nemuri had been rooting for the relationship from the start, and all her hard work as a matchmaker finally paid off, so of course she was excited. Without her help, they might have never even dated. Nemuri fed them lines, got them to work together for school projects...both of them were too awkward to survive on their own.
   Nemuri was the first on their guest list, of course. Hizashi was still nervous she would show up to the wedding in an outfit so "fabulous" (his words) that all attention would be taken from the couple. Shōta hoped she would.
   Shōta picked up his phone and looked through the news, waiting for Hizashi to finish up and come home.
   The pandemic was getting worse, and...hold on. Self isolation orders?
   Shōta groaned. It wasn't like they were gonna get married right away anyway, but it was still frustrating. They'd have to plan their wedding for much later on then they were thinking. Hizashi was really hoping for a June wedding since it was Pride Month. Hopefully that was going to be possible.
    This meant school was getting canceled. It was going to just be him and Hizashi in their house until it was over...
   Shōta smiled. Spending more time with Hizashi sounded pretty good, even with everything else going on.
   How were their jobs going to work? He'd seen things of online classes, so maybe they'd do that for teaching, but what about their other jobs? Being a Hero was going to be tough. Well, tougher than usual. At least wearing a mask won't mess with his Quirk, though he worried for Hizashi.
    Plus, did this mean Hizashi would be doing his radio station from home? If he does that, he'll probably drag me into participating, Shōta thought. He might have been Hizashi's #1 Listener, but he didn't exactly want to deejay with him.
    Shōta rolled over in bed and stared at the ceiling again. This was going to be interesting.
    He smiled.
    At least he was going to spend it with his fiancé.