Update (please read)

Hey guys, I just wanted to make sure I stay connected with my readers (no matter how many or few 😅) and tell you where I'm at and heading with TLAI.

So, this has gone on a lot longer than planned (which I didn't really have a plan when I started writing so I'm not hating on it or anything), but I definitely need to start thinking about where it's going. I'm torn between wrapping it up creating an end or making a second book after closing a few loose ends on here.

A fear of mine has always been letting my characters lose their normalcy of day-to-day life. I think that a lot of fiction writers get caught up in the action and forget to incorporate some of the scenes that really allow people to connect with them. With that being said, I also don't want a slow and boring book. Since I'm still a new writer (and painfully human), I am fully aware that I am probably guilty of both and many more mistakes, but I tend to be a very private person, so I don't ask my friends or family to ready my books and lend me some advice, which I am in need of. If you could, please point out my errors when you see them, criticize my work! It helps me learn. I am always open to hearing your ideas, comments, questions, and anything else.

Thank you for reading,
Xx- sassy_turkey18