New ememy

I got out of bed really early. I wanted to see how Watson was doing settling down in his stall. I wrote down a note put it on Caira's nightstand, just in case if she woke up she would know where I was. I put on sweat pants and a warm black jacket. I found my way to the stable, remembering my way from last night.

Watson was snoozing in the corner. I laughed as he finally noticed me standing there. Watson's water has half full and all his hay was gone. He was enjoying himself and settling in good.

I turned and started walking, bummping into a girl with a bucket if water. It spilled all over her drenching her clothes.

She dropped the bucket glaring at me. I flinched at her icy blue eyes. Wait a second, that was the girl with the chestnut liver horse. This can not be good. She gave me a angry glare. If it was even possible her eyes got more icky and darker.

" Watch we're your going! Geez klutz." She tossed her hair over her shoulder, grabbing the bucket off the floor. She stormed off, giving me the evil eye. I gave Watson a kiss on the nose and returned my dorm.

As I walked in I realized how pretty we made it, I didn't notice last night because I was so exhausted from all the moving and unpacking.

The walls were a eggshell colored and the floor was a vanilla carpet. On Caria's side of the room was purple, light green and black colors. All of her clothes were neatly folded, while mine were just thrown in my drawers. In her closest she had bins full of shoes and riding clothes all neatly packed away. My riding clothes were hanging up. 

Her bed spread was purple and pink stripes. On her night stand she had a picture of her family. Her desk was really organized and she had all her school supplies out.

On my side of the room my comforter had a black horse on it. I also had a fuzzy horse blanket of a chestnut horse. My desk was messy from papers and school stuff spreaded all over. Caria had a poster of one direction above her bed. I took my note and crumpled it in the trash. Caria was sound asleep.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. New messages:

Smith Stone : Hey wildwood equestrian girl.

I texted back me: Okay... you can call me by my name now, lol :)

I put my phone away and started getting my binder ready. Once I was finished putting all my school supplies ready, Caria finally got up.

" So are you hungry?  I am starving." Caria's stomach growled as she said that. I laughed and nodded.

" Yeah I am hungry. Where do we get food?" I asked. Caria put on black sweat pants and a light grey sweatshirt.

" We eat in the cafeteria. Or sense I know how to cook, we can eat a homemade breakfast. Your choice." Caria said while putting her black fancy boots on.

" I think maybe......" I pretended to think about it. " HOMEMADE FOOD!" I half shouted. Caria laughed.