Chasing Blue

I untacked Blue Rose and put her into her stall. Dylan came up to me and handed me he lead rope to Watson. I starred at my horse,, he ran away and I was worried sick without him. I hugged Dylan.

" Where did you find him?!" I asked taking Watson in the stall next to Blue Rose's.

" He was in a herd of horses. Just grazing and he came his name being called." Dylan said.

" Thank you so much Dylan." I smiled at Dylan.

" No problem. Lucy said that you were fine and I wanted to help you find him." Dylan got closer to me.

" Dylan I am like so happy right now." Dylan kissed my cheek.

" I can see that." Dylan laughed and petted Watson's white dirty blaze.

" I think you need to wash him." I told Dylan as he latched the stall door.

" Why me?" Dylan leaned on the wall.

" You wanted to help." I looked at Dylan.

" But this is the worst ever." Dylan said crossing his arms.

" I will help you." I said rolling my eyes.

" You better." Dylan handed me a sponge as he took Watson out of the stall and put him on cross ties.

I put warm water into a bucket and added soap. Dylan watched me smirking.

" What is your deal?." I asked. I took the bucket and dumped it all over Dylan.

" Okay war it is." Dylan took the hose and turned it on. I got sprayed in the face, getting drenched.

" Dylan!" I yelled. Dylan laughed and started washing the horse with me.

" Who is wet now?" Dylan looked at me.

" Awww I think you need a hug." I said. Dylan smirks at me.

" Gladly." Dylan pulled me against him. I looked up at him.

" Dylan I am honestly really glad that you found him." Dylan kissed me.

" Ash it wasn't a problem at all." I started crying. " Why are you crying?" Dylan asked me.

" Dylan I.... Ummmm......" Before I could finish what I was trying to say Dylan's phone ran in his pocket.

" Hello?" Dylan asked. He put his phone down, and looked at me. " Sorry Ashley, I got to take this. I am glad you have Watson back." Dylan left the barn. I hugged Watson's neck. I am so happy that Dylan found him.

" Watson I missed you so much. Never leave me again." Watson looked at me and nuzzled my cheek with his mussel.

" Watson please stay with me." I kissed his cheek and my eyes filled with tears.

It was just like I found my blue ribbon. I finally stopped chasing blue.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Yay! Watson is back! Okay so Wildwood equestrian academy will be over soon,

it is a series and there will be more books. -Countrygirl1055-