Total Loner

last night was the worst. I had almost lost all my friends. I sat in my room all alone, Amanda was at her new friend julie's dorm for a sleepover even though it was a school night. I left later after talking to Smith  while Amanda stayed having fun with her other friends and boyfriend. I put my history book on the floor, giving up on studying for tomarrows test. I checked my clock. It was way past lights out (9:00) but, i just could not fall asleep. Before I knew it morning came and I was fast asleep.

Amanda came back into the room changing from a riding lesson. I took another look at my outfit. My red t -shirt, white jacket, horse shoe necklass, silver headband and my sneakers. Amanda got dressed into a spring dress with fancy little flowers and braided her hair. She put makeup on. I dont mean like some makeup, but alot. She used blush, eye liner, masara, dark cherry lip gloss, light pink eye shadow and used face sparkles to put on the eye shadow. I never scene Amanda put on makeup for school ever, and expecially lip gloss. We both grabbed our bags and left for the school building.

 Cara walked past me, she stuck out her leg and tripped me laughing. i gave her a glare. She flipped her hair over her shoulder giving me a perfect smile. I watched as Amanda went to Juile and her boy friend William. I sighed knowing that only Watson would never ditch me. I wish i could have been at the stable right now, practice would really come in handy before next lesson. I headed for math. Dylan sat next to me. Greeat that will make everything so mch better now that he is here. Dylan turned to me.

" Hey, sorry about the dance. I was just trying to..." I cut Dylan off. I was sick of hearing about that stupid dance. All that dumb dance did for me was cause trouble.

"Dylan the last thing I want to think about is that dance. So if you dont mind shuting up, that will be very much appreciatived." I gave Dylan a sweet smile and turned back to the board, to where the teacher was writing down a problem for us to slove. For the rest of the lesson Dylan never said a word to me. I walked to La. Of corse Cara sat next to me as assign seats, I sighed could this get anyworse? I got passed back a paper that said D and in small print (see me after class) i wanted to smack my head agaist the desk. For the rest of the class all we did was read and talk about what we each of our book was about. i walked up to the sub and the sub gave me a note, then shooed me off to my next class. I read the note : Not enought detail, need more discriptive words that expain what your going through right now. REDO and have this in by next Monday

I strolled into History and sat next to Amanda. She was talking to Juile next to her, forgetting all about me. Mr. Davison put the tests on our desk and alowed us to start. Question one - what happened durring the stamp act? I paused trying to remember. Nothing. Still no anwser. I wrote down: people were upset from the taxes that they started a big fight, that the British won. Hopefully that was right. But, it didn't sound it. Through out the test I didn't have oneclue what i was writing or if it was right. The bell rang, it was time for lunch. I had no where to sit. I didn't feel like eating, so I found a spot in the corner where all the "un social" people sat. Amanda was sittingat her boyfriends table next to him and Julie. Chloe was sitting next to Cara at her popular table. She hasn't said a word to me yet. I sighed wishing lunch would be over soon. What felt like an hour finally the bell rang. The last class wich was science seemed to fly by. I headed down to the stable, the one place where I didn't feel like a total loner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks to Horsecrazygirl1055, she really is the best <3 I am soooo exited because finally the school gave me my laptop! I will try to update as offten as I can. Plz comment & like!

XOXO Countrygirl1055 :)