When Upset Find Your Horse

I walked to Watson's stall. I rubbed his cheek wanting to cry.

" Watson all my friends are gone, they left. Amanda is with her boyfrind and new best friend, and... Well the others won't talk to me. I am a loner." I sighed looking in ot his brown eyes. He nudged me for a treat. I handed him a sugar cube.

" I just don't know what to do anymore. Smith is here but, I don't really know him anymore. Dylan's new girlfriend insulted both of us at the dance. Ugh! I hate all this DRAMA!" My voice was stating to rise and I quickly lowered it. Watson seemed to be telling me that I need to clam down.

" Your right boy,I am not alone. I have you." I huged his neck and knew exactly what would make me feel better.

I mounted Watson, the jumps were all set up. I started warming up. Watson started at a light trot and moved to a fast easy canter. He flew over the small jump like it was nothing. I smiled, every time Watson and I jumped we did good. Watson speed up. As he went over the triple oxar, his back hoof hit the rail. It tummbled to the ground. I sighed and practiced dressage. Dressage was my weakest.

Watson bent his neck and rounded his back at the walk, making sure to strike the ground with his hoofs more sharply. While moving to the working trot Watson floated in the air, barley making a sound in the ring. Once I felt like watson had mastured enough in the working trot, He went in the canter, it was the same speed at the trot, but it had the canter motion. I let his strides get longer in a faster canter. Soon Watson got al sweaty. I pulled him down to a reguar walk. I let him have a long rein and walk where he please. He sighed with happyness as he could strech his neck.

Watson swished his tail with relaxation as I put some fresh water in his water bucket. He took a long sip, spilling more water on the floor than swollowing. I laughed as Watson shook out his mane and took another sip. He stuck his head out of the stall door. I kissed his cheek. A strong arm grabbed me, spinning me around.

Dylan starred into my eyes. I froze not knowing what to do.

" Ashley I am sorry, let me expain everything." Dylan looked liked he meant it, but you can't be so sure.

For once after this huge mess, I was lost for words. All I wanted to do was leave and never come back. Dylan waited for me to answer.

" Fine, let's talk." Dylan smiled and I followed him to the hayloft.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter, this next chapter will have a huge shocking truth.

Love you all! Like and comment! - Countrygirl1055 <3