The Plan, Learning About Past....

I head back to the dorm, its very late. I put on my horse t shirt and a pair of shorts. I crawl into bed and try to sleep. 

I woke up checking my alarm clock. 1:45. I sighed knowing that I couldn't sleep. I hopped out of bed and  took out some tea packets. I choose the packet earl grey and started warming up the water. Chloe looked at me and yawned. 

" Ashley? What time is it?" Chloe asked rubbing her eyes. 

" Sorry Chloe I didn't mean to wake you, Its 1:46 now." Chloe turned over in her bed, still grummbling and trying to sleep.

" What smells so good?" Chloe asked wide awake now watching me.

" Just making some tea, want some?" I asked. Taking the warm water out of the microwave and put the bag of the herbs into the water. 

" Oh, sure. I can't fall back asleep so whats the point?" Chloe yawned and walked over, her unicorn long sleave grey tshirt was so cute. She was wearing some black sweat pants and still managed to look pretty. Even her hair looked neat like she hasn't slept at all. 

I handed her the tea bags and she chose green tea. I started laying my homework out on the table and started wokring on my LA homework. I flipped through my notebook and looking over my notes I took in class. Chloe sat next to me and was writting a essay about what changed America. I sighed. Homework was the worst. Finally I finished and started getting ready for school.

I put on a mint green t shirt, a grey ruffle skirt, black leggings and my silver charm braclet. Chloe looked way better than I did, wearing a light blue jean jacket, a white tshirt with paris on it and some dark black jeans. I walked into the caf. Natalie was wearing a dark blue sweater and light grey leggings. Her eyes had white sparkling eyeshadown on. It was flirty and cute. I walked over seeing Luke. 

" Hey." I said. 

" Ashley you look nice." Luke said.

" Nice? Then what do I get?" Luke turned around seeing Natalie batting her eyes at him.

" Your stunning as always Natalie." Luke said. Natalie grinned and laughed playfully elbowing him.

" Thanks. I love that shirt on you." Natalie flirted. I gave her a glare. She was purposly doing this.

" Ashley I need to talk to you, NOW!" I turn and see Dylan leaning against the wall. I sighed and walked over to him.

" What?" I asked. 

" Do you still want that information?" Dylan asked.

" Yes, very much so." I said.

" You know the deal." Dylan said watching me.

" Fine." I kissed his cheek and pulled away. " Now tell me." I said.

" Hold it, not so fast Ash. We both know that wasn't a kiss." Dylan said giving me an amused look. I rolled my eyes. " Nice try Ashley, but you need to do better than that if you want to find out about the past." Dylan said.

" Dylan you make me sick, and your really getting a big kick out of this aren't you?" I said.

" Is it that obivous?" Dylan asked.

" I am dating Luke and I am not going to kiss you." I said. 

" Is that so?" Dylan asked. " Well in that case, no information. You need to work for it girly." I starred at him, as he walked away joining his friends. What a jerk. I walked back over to find Natalie blushing and holding hands with Luke. Luke was whispering to her and she was gigling with embaresment. I tried not to gag as she put her hands around his neck. I froze, waiting for her to kiss him. But, she didn't she hugged him and them walked away to her so called "freinds". Luke looked at me.