Best part about math

The bell rang and everyone went up stairs to their lockers. I didn't need to use my locker and I went into my first class. Mrs.Summer's wasn't in the classroom yet and Caria just walked in.

 " Let's sit in the back." Caria said. I followed her. I sat right next to her. Everyone else started coming in. One of them was indeed Dylan. A boy with blond hair sat next to me. Dylan walked right up to him.

" This is my seat Eric." Dylan told him. Eric hesitated.

" I got this seat first. You can sit somewhere else." Eric replied. Dylan's eyes narrowed at him.

" You sure about that?" He asked Eric. Eric looked worried, he glanced around him looking for he teacher who didn't show up.

" Look Eric I will give you five seconds to get out of the seat before I force you out." Dylan told him growing

Eric must have gotten the message because he got up and moved to the desk farthest away from Dylan.

" Hey cutie, I didn't get your name." Dylan told me. I froze. Did he just call me cutie? Caria expression was priceless.

" My name?" I asked Dylan. Dylan had a evil grin on his face.

" Well I don't see another cutie in the room." Dylan said. He called me cutie again. I looked at Caria she was bouncing in her seat holding back laughter, if she dares say anything about me liking 

" My name is Ashley." I answered to Dylan. Dylan got closer to me.

" Hey Ashley do you have a boyfriend?" Dylan said me. I starred at him. I couldn't respond. Caria eyes were watering. She had her hand over her mouth covering her laughter.

" Cutie I need to know if you have a boyfriend." Dylan reminded me.

" I used to. I had to leave him when I went to this school. We are friends though." I replied.

" So what I am hearing is that your free?" Dylan asked me. He is so cute. Oh my god.

" Basically. But I am not ready to have another boy friend yet." I told Dylan.

" Well I know that your ex boyfriend was lucky to have a cutie like you." Dylan said. " I know that I would love to have a cute girl." Dylan stopped talking as the teacher came into the room.

" Alright class I am going to give you a pretest. This is just to show me what you know and what you don't know." Mrs.summers said.

 Mrs. Summers sighed. " Yes Caria what do you want?" She asked Caria. Caria was practically choking from holding back her laughter.

" Can I go get a drink?" Caria's voice was unusually high pitch and squeaky.

" Yes you may." Mrs. Summers said. After the teacher passed out the papers I started the pre test. Caria was still gone as I finished the pre test. It was only 10 questions.

" Hey Ashley do you ride?" Dylan asked me.

" Yeah I ride. I love English and I own a horse named Watson." I replied to his question.

" I ride English too. I have my own horse named Rocket. He used to be a racehorse before I got him. I didn't get to name him though." Dylan told me.

" Oh that's really cool." I answered.

" Are you going to the riding meeting today?" Dylan asked. Before I could say anything the teacher interrupted.

" Dylan why are you talking to Ashley?" Mrs. Summers asked.

" Because she is cute." Dylan answered the teacher. Everyone in the room turned and looked at me and Dylan. I started blushing.

" Well stop talking to Ashley, no matter how cute she is." Mrs. Summer told him. Caria heard the whole thing as she slipped back into the class. She was smirking at me. I gave her a death look. She started to work on the test, trying to finish it.

I noticed Dylan looking at me. Caria turned her paper over.

" Dylan so likes you. I can't wait till I get to tell Amanda!" Caria whispered to me. I gave her another look.

" Cutie I need ask you another thing." Dylan said. I looked at Dylan.

" Yeah?" I asked.

" Do you want to sit with me at lunch? I want to talk to you some more." Dylan leaned closer to me. My head felt lightheaded as I thought if what to say.

" I don't know, I will get back to you on that." I turned to face the teacher. Dylan glared at me.

" Come on Ashley. Really." Dylan looked at me, waiting for a response.

" My answers no, sorry." I told Dylan. Dylan silently laughed.

" Ashley one thing you need to know about me is that I get what I want." Dylan answered. What does he mean? He wants to sit with me?

" Is that so?" I asked looking at him. Dylan smirked at me.

" Aww cutie you don't even know me yet." Dylan said, Caria elbowed me in the side. I glared at her. She winked at me laughing.

" Why do you want me to say yes?" I asked him.

" You know the answer to that Ashley." His words sent a chill down my spine.

" Do I?" I said trying to trick him. Didn't work.

" We both know that one cutie." Dylan repeated. I sighed knowing that I want to so bad.

" Fine, I will." I growled at Dylan. Dylan looked at me tilting his head.

" Good. I get what I want. Remember that." Dylan said, he got up and walked out of the class. Then the bell rang. Caria and I shared a look. Caria smirked at me.

" He totally likes you." Caria whispered to me. I sighed nodding.

" We will let's see what happens at lunch. This should be interesting." I walked to my next class. All I could think about was Dylan......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really loved writing this chapter! This is so fun writing about Dylan and Ashley.
I will work on the next chapter. Plz like and comment. New chapter will be posted shortly. ~Countrygirl1055~ 🍪