Lies In The Past

I quickly got up the next day, Luke texted me to go meet him and to talk to him about what had happened. Luke was standing at Watson's stall petting his nose. I stood a foot away watching them. Luke turned around and grabbed me, bringing me in for a kiss. Just like he and Natalie had done. I yanked out of his grip before he issed me and slapped his face. He gave me a sorrow look and turned back to Watson.

" Get your hands off my horse." I yelled at Luke. Luke dropped his arm back to his side and looked at me for a second.

" Look Ashley I know your upset and all but it wasn't my fault I was..." I cut him off.

" Really Luke it wasn't your fault? Then why did YOU KISS HER! She didn't kiss you, YOU did." I told him. 

" I didn't mean to.." Luke's voice trailed off with gulit.

" If you hadn't meant to kiss her then what were you trying to do?" I asked. Tears blurred my eyes once again. " Natalie acually told me the truth." I whispered.

" Yeah? And exactly what is that?" Luke gave me a cross look waiting for me to anwser him.

" You were cheating on me this whole time. Trying to get something. You were only dating me because you knew I liked you. Natalie was your real girlfriend. I never was." I started to turn away, but Luke yanked me around to face him.

" Ashley..... I promise I realize my mistake.... I like you a lot and I was going to dump her..." I knew he was lying, the way he didn't fully look into my eyes.

" Your a lier. One hell of a good lier. I hope your happy now." I pushed Luke away from me and walked down the path to my dorm. It was raining out, I didn't care. Dylan saw me heading his way.

" Ashley your going to catch a cold, being in a t shirt with no jacket." Dylan't drenched hair suck to his head. He looked at my wrist.

" So who gave you the bruse?" Dylan asked. I tried to avoide his eyes, but couldn't.

" Luke." I quietly said.

" Get back to your dorm Ashley." Dylan started to notice my red puffy eyes from crying. " What els did Luke do?" Dylan asked.

" He tried to kiss me, I didn't let him. He lied. He cheated on me from this very begening. To get something..... Yet I have no clue what that is. Natalie warned me and I didn't listen." Tears started slowly coming again. " Dylan I am so stupid. I can't believe that I trusted him." 

" Ashley your not stupid. My guess is that he wasn't even going to tell you if you hadn't even seen him kiss her." Dylan muttered.

" Natalie is the one who told me, he never said anything. He wasn't going to tell me. I asked him about it and he was lying by saying he didn't mean to cheat on me. He said he was going to brake up with me. All lies, he wouldn't look me straight in the eye. Thats how you can tell he is lying." I told Dylan.  Dylan sighed and nodded.

" He won't get away from this, I promise Ash." Dylan said, he walked away and left me on my own to go back to my dorm. Chloe handed me a plate of food.

" Dylan texted me about what had happened. I am sorry." Chloe said, she handed me a warm blanket and I sat in front of our fire place with some hot coco and fresh made food.

" Its fine. I don't want t talk about it." I mumbled. Chloe nodded. " So your a cook now?" I asked.

" Funny, my mom had signed me up for cooking classes and I learned a lot." Chloe anwsered. 

" Cool, myabe you could teach me sometime." I smiled at Chloe my best friend.

" Yeah sure. SO anwser one thing." Chloe told me.