Don't Mess With Blue

I lead blue rose back to her stall. She rushes in nervously and starts sawying her head, Blue Rose looks at me and then she pushed her mussle to touch my hand. I be very gentle and try not to spook her as I put a bridle in front of her. I walk into the stall door, my hand still on her face. I put light pressure on her guns and she opens her mouth.

I put the warm clean bit in and start to bluckle the latches. Blue Rose plushes the bit around in her mouth as I walk her into the indoor ring. Blue Rose glances around curiously and follows me, this time keeping my pace and walking beside me. Blue stands still and I use every ounce of strenght I got to push myself on to Blue Rose's back.

The calm mare's head shoots up and she is now alert. I quickly calm her and let her walk with a loose rein. Blue Rose is silent and walks slowly getting used to the exta weight on her back. I tap my heals once against her sides and she bursted into a fast canter, I slow her to a trot and go around the ring posing. Blue Rose was very green and I would need to teach her, she is a wild mustang and I am very suprised I even got the bit in. 

I let her move free, still keeping light pressure on her sides and the reins. I turn ever so lightly on the reing to thr right. Blue Rose confused slows to a walk and lowers her head. I squeeze her sides and have her walk be faster. I sloly let her speed increase and we are cantering now. 

Blue Rose canter is choppy, I pull back to let her strides even out. Her canter is one of the smoothest things in the world. Finally Blue Rose and I are in a rythem. A high pitched whisle comes out of no where. Blue Rose gets scared. I feel her trembling beneath me. She starts rearing and bucking. I slow her to a halt and look to see who blew the whisle. Smith walked into the ring laughing. I gave him a angry look. I rubbed Blue Rose's neck who is still shaking from fear and shock.

" Smith! That wasn't funny!" I yelled. Smith watches me dismount and I hold on to Blue Rose's reins. Blue Rose shrinks away from Smith in dislike. She noses me in the side as if telling me (lets go). I put my hadn on her cheek and turn back to Smith. 

" I didn't do anything. I was just messing around." Smith shrugs and looks at Blue Rose with his eyes narrowed.

" You could have gotten me hurt if she.." Before I finished my sentance, Blue Rose whipped her head into Smith's stomic. Smith falls on the ground. Blue Rose rears and before she can fall on him, Smith rolls right out beneath of Blue's hoofs landing back on the soft arena ground.

" That horse of yours is dangerous. Maybe I can whip her and..." I was about to punch him, but someone grabbed my fist before I could. Dylan looked at me. All the anger disappered and sadness replaced it.

" Sorry Smith. You might want to leave now." Dylan said. Smith glared at me before nodding. Once Smith was gone Dylan turned to face me. 

" What was that?" Dylan asked. I looked at him sadly.

" He almost hurt me and Blue Ro..." Dylan cut me off before I could finish.

" Do you remember when you blacked out?" Dylan's voice soffened a bit.

" Yeah." I answered.

" If you threw a punch at him, you could have ended up like you did before." Dylan looked at me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back, tears blurred my eyes making everything cloudy.

" Sorry. He blew a whisle and Blue Rose freaked out. She almost bucked me off." I burred my head on Dylan's sholder.

" Ashley your fine though." Dylan let go of me and looked at Blue Rose. Blue took a step back in fear and flicked her ears back and forth indicating she was going to kick. I pulled her away from Dylan.

" One good looking mare." Dylan said looking over Blue Rose.

" She is a mustang horse that kept on coming around the campous. Mr. Scott just gave her to me to ride because...." I didn't want to finish what I was saying.

" Watson." Dylan finished. I nodded. " He will show up, I promise. And about your horse, might want to get a warning sign." I watched Dylan walk out of the ring and into Mr. Scott's office. Blue Rose saw Smith again and charged after him. In suprise I let go of the reins and chased after Blue Rose. I finally reached them.

Smith hopped over the fence before Blue Rose could get to him. He landed on the other side in horse poop. I laughed and kissed Blue Rose's white snip. Score point one for Blue Rose.

-------------------------------------------

Hey, I hope you liked this chapter about Blue Rose. Blue Rose is wild and she understands Ashley like Watson did. Comment, like and Look for the next chapter! 

~Countrygirl1055~ NOTE: @IvyRaning helped me with the ideas for this chapter :)