Lies & Secrets

I stare at them, in sadness. Natalie was backed up into a corner. She smiled at Luke and put her hands on his face. Luke suddenly kissed her. Luke pulled Natalie closer. Natalie was kissing him back and her hands were all over him. Tears sprang in my eyes. I watched, not able to move. Luke and I.... Were over.

" How long have you been standing there?" Luke asked. He turned around to face me. 

" Long enough. I was right, all along..." I sighed.

" Righ? About what?" Natalie asked, catching her breath. 

" You and... Him." I was just about to walk away, but then Luke grabbed my shoulder. I looked at him.

" Ashley I am sorry." He starts, but I just shake my head.

" Sorry doesn't cut it this time. Bye Luke." I wrenched out of his grip and walked back into the barn. Watson had a sorry expession in his eyes. I hugged his. Tears falling on his neck.

" Ashley, what happened?" Dylan was standing in front of me.

" Looks like Natalie got what she had wanted." I wispered. Dylan got closer to me his eyes reveling how he understands, he put his hand on my arm.

" Ashley, you don't know how sorry I am for you. You don't know how sorry I am because of the dance that night. For the deal too. If you want to know what happened to her, all you had to do was say please." Dylan gave me a light smile. Tears started blurring my eyes. 

I pressed my lips against his, the kiss felt so right. I knew that I wanted this, bad... I pulled away and looked at the barn floor. 

" Why did you do that. It wasn't because of the deal was it?" Dylan's eyes searched me.

" Dylan. Its over between Luke and I... He has Natalie and...." Dylan waited for me to go on.

" You must have wanted that. Even if I hadn't came to you, you wanted that..." I glanced up at Dylan.

" I....I... I wanted that.... More than you would ever known." Dylan pulled me against him.

" Ashley you don't have to explaine it. Just so you and I are clear everything that happened at that dance..... Was all so I could get you." Dylan said. I looked at him, wondering what he was talking about.

" Wait what?" Dylan sighed slightly smiling. 

"Ash you don't get it. Its all because I..." Natalie walked in looking from me to him.

" What is going on?" Natalie asked. 

" Nothing, just... Never mind." I watched as Dylan left. 

" So why did he kiss you?" I aksed Natalie.

" Awwww someone is jealous. Didn't Luke tell you to let it go?" My head snapped up to met hers.

" Where did you hear that? Was Luke telling you about what we were talkign about?" I aksed.

" Well jealous, you tell me." Natalie said. She looked at me again. " Before I go just so you know, Luke was cheating on you. Just giving you a heads up." Natalie said, before leaving me alone. The tears started coming again, because for once Natalie wasn't lying. She was telling the truth. While Luke was lying and he knew it. He lyed to my face and didn't like me at all. He was using me all along.

Dylan isn't the player, Luke is........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, The next one will be longer. So Luke is the lier, Not Dylan.... TWIST! Natalie from the begining was warning Ashley, but Ashley trusted the player and got herself into a big mess....... @nugget201 guessed what had happened right, that Natalie and Luke kissed. Thanks all for guessing and trying to figure out what happened.  

Hope you all liked the twist, PLEASE comment on what you thought of what happened. I would love to hear some feedback! 

~Countrygirl1055~