Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Ella's POV:

He's bluffing he has to be bluffing. He wouldn't really use a whip, tell me he wouldn't. That's his son for God's sake. But this is Julian and Julian is heartless, I swear his blood is ice cold and his insides are hollow with nothing.

Julian's eyes are crystals, sharp shards of blue. His lips are curled upwards into a Fox smile, conniving. He disgusts me beyond words.

Julian runs his hand along the whip as if caressing it, he then meets eyes with Declan and after Hayes. I feel sick.

The black duffle bag Wes and Declan brought into this place is in front of Wes's feet. He picks it up and throws it towards Julian. The bag looks to be full and by the way, the bag fly's in the air, it seems heavy. "Here that's all of it, that was the deal."

Money?

Julian chuckles a deep sinister chuckle, like that was the worst joke he's ever heard. "A deal? No Boyyy." Julian's drags the word boy making sure every syllable is heard loud and clear, "This is no deal, this is an arrangement, and we are far from done."

I watch as Wes's eyes darken, but he doesn't look scared. He just looks irritated almost like he predicted it.

I shift quietly from foot to foot because if I stand still I will tremble and I can't tremble right now.

Julian holds the whip securely and with his other hand, he brushes his chin, thinking. But that awful grin stays put on his awful face.

"What do you want Julian, do you want me to kiss your feet and beg for your forgiveness? Do you want me to be your side bitch and obey your every command? *snicker* Well keep fucking dreaming because you ain't no king, and I ain't no remote control Barbie." Declan practically spits. Back to his normal voice, he says, "I'm not Hayes."

My jaw drops at Declan's choice of words. But pride warms my chest, he stood up to him and I couldn't be more proud. Julian deserves every word plus more.

The corners of Wes's lips shift upward ever so slightly. But Julian's appearance is what catches my attention. His knuckles crunch into tight fists, his jaw clenches so hard he looks to be in physical pain, and his eyes....oh his eyes become as sharp as pistols ready to fire. And just like that my heart drops.

He takes a step and then another and a couple more until he's right in front of Declan. The whip in his hand like a trophy. He grabs Declan's chin and forces it upward, "Foolish boy." He all but whispers before dropping his hand. But before he's able to pull away from his face completely, Declan spits in it. Julian pauses for a second and wipes the spit off his face.

Then his hand swings colliding with Declan's cheek resulting in a loud smack, almost like a reflex. Declan's face swings to the side as a painful grunt leaves his lips.

My hand claps over my mouth covering the whimper that leaves my lips. I watch as Wes unintentionally flinches at the action, and after fire simmers behind his eyes. He did not just do that, he did not just hit my Declan. I'm going to kill him...I swear it. He touched him once but I will promise you it will not happen again.

You can already see the blotchy red hand mark on Declan's beautiful skin. A mark that should not be there.

Julian juts his chin towards Wes and the big giant who taped Declan's wrists grabs Wes's arm. "What the hell, get off of me," Wes growls trying to wriggle out of the big guy's grasp but fails. "You fucking overweight whale."

"Hayes." Julian hums like an owner summoning his puppy. And as expected Hayes strides over with no complaints.

"Take off your top." Julian orders.