Chapter 2

Chat has been opened

______________________________

💘Y/N💘
______________________________

Mido-baby❤

I know you can't see this butI really miss you.And I'm so sorry I couldn'tprotect you.ᵈᵉˡᶦᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ

______________________________

Midoriya sighed as he set his phone down. He knew they weren't going to answer or see the text. He just wanted to talk to them again. Even if it wasn't face to face. But he knew that wasn't possible.

One more time was what he wished for. He just wanted to tell them that he appreciated and loved them so much. He missed his chance.

The next day, he went to text Y/N again but something was a bit... off. It shocked Izuku to see what was happening. He pinched himself and rubbed his eyes a few times to makes sure it was for real.

It was.

Y/N's messenger was typing back. No one has their phone. It's in their dorm room, and that's blocked off.

'Why?' Izuku thought to himself. 'Why is this happening? Is this some sick joke?!'

After a few minutes, he checked his phone again.

It was still typing...

- - - - - - - - - -

Bakugou has changed and it was concerning. Everyone assumed he'd be the jackass he usually was and laugh about Y/N's death. Oh, how saddening is this..

He turned his phone on and looked at his lock screen. The picture of the dead person smiling and him pouting. A light blush across his face. Katsuki smiled a little. All those times he was a stubborn jerk. Those were the times Y/N would also try their best to cheer him up.

He would always feel better but wouldn't show it. But now that they're gone, he wants them to come back just to talk to them more. To see them. To hear them laugh. At least hold them one last time.

Hot tears began to blur his vision. One by one, tears streamed down his face. Memories of the individual filled his mind.

'Bakugou!' Their voice called out in joy. An image of them smiling just there.

'You're so mean!'

'Fine. I'll just go by myself...'

'Have fun then, Bakugou!!'

'If I am ever gone, promise me you'll always smile! I never want to see you sad and you're always angry that makes me want to squish your face.'

More and more tears dripped. He forced himself to smile. He will keep his promise. Bakugou was always so soft for Y/N.

"I'm doing it, you lose--...." Bakugou paused. "Y/N..." He widened his smile and looked up at his ceiling. "Will you promise to watch over me? I didn't break your promise" he cried out. "So don't break mine, okay?!"

"Y/N..." his voice cracked. His smile began to fade, as his eyelids felt heavy.

As soon as he fell asleep, the promise Bakugou requested from Y/N, came into action.

"Stay happy you guys..."