Chapter 16

Back home

Aizawa ordered Iida to have Class 1A gathered in the common room. As well as The Big Three and Shinsou Hitoshi. He told them someone had come to meet them.

As Aizawa and Y/N walked in a comfortable silence, All Might's legs finally gave out and he fell to his knees. What just happened? Surely his life was just saved by Aizawa. He'll be sure to thank him later when everything is better.

- - - - - - - - - -

"...a-are you sure they'd want to see me?" Y/N avoided Aizawa's gaze. "...I-... I'm not even s-supposed t--" They stopped talking when they felt Aizawa's hand pat their head. A was visible, giving them the reassurance they needed.

Aizawa walked towards the door and peeked into the common room, making sure everyone who he had called was there. Everyone was. He looked back at the younger individual and nodded at them. The students looked at the Pro Hero walk in but also noticed another figure behind him. They knew that (h/c) hair from any where.

They knew it was them.

"A-Aizawa-sensei..?" Kirishima pointed behind the figure behind his . Everyone was shocked. They were here? How? And why?

"Please be respectful and... help them." He stepped to the side to reveal the person they knew. They gripped tighter to Aizawa's sleeve.

"H-Hello..." They bowed her head. "I-I'm Y/--"

"Y/N!!" They all shouted. Tears streamed down their faces. Finally. They're here again.

Back home.

"O-Oh... you already know who I am.." They couldn't look at them. They couldn't remember who they were and all They could remember was them having to hurt them.

Midoriya walked towards them and they met each others' eyes.

"You look familiar." Y/N said. They then looked around the room. They only remember Hagakure from that night. Once they found the floating clothes, they pointed at her. "Hagakure-chan."

Aizawa looked at Y/N with a surprised look. Didn't they say they didn't remember any of them? Perhaps they didn't know Hagakure was in Class 1A.

"Y/N-chan." She smiled. There were still 23 other students they didn't seem so remember. All eyes were on them. They hated the feeling. Their body began to tremble. Aizawa noticed and walked slightly in front of them. He gave the students a warning glare. They knew they had to make them comfortable. Just to talk to them normally again.

= = = = =

"This wasn't supposed to happen, Kurogiri!" The male with red eyes screamed. "What the hell are we supposed to do now?!"

"I suppose we let them be." The black mist replied. "If it is fate, they will stay. However, I'm sure they'll be back soon enough."

The other members of the group looked at the whiny male, unsure what to make of the situation.

= = = = =

Hagakure stood behind Y/N, being their moral support while everyone reintroduced themselves. They remembered everyone so far. Like Kirishima, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Shoji, etc. Each of them had at least 30 minutes to talk with Y/N to help them regain their memories. Shinsou was next and came towards the individual cautiously.

"..H-Hey.." He greeted softly.

"Hello." They smiled. Surely, they somewhat remembered him. "What's y-your name?" The individual fidgeted with their fingers.